Chapter 29

Have fun reading! IMPORTANT AN about updating at the end. Please read!!

---Your POV---

When we were outside, Baymax dropped me. "We are save now. How bad are your injuries?" Baymax asked me. "Oh, I'm fine. It was fake." I told him. "I'll scan you." He said. "No, you don't have to. You need to help Hiro and the others. I'll walk to the Lucky Cat café." "Alright. Goodbye and come save at your destination." Baymax said. "Bye!" I said and I walked away.

I came in the Lucky Cat café and saw aunt Cass walking around busy. She put down a cup of tea or coffee (what? I can't know. I'm not a superhuman or demon who can see that from there.) and she looked up. Aunt Cass saw me standing and she ran up to me. She hugged me. I hugged back. "Hey, darling. Long-time no see." Aunt Cass said. "Yeah. I did want to visit earlier but I didn't have time yet." A customer wanted some attention. "I'm coming! Just a sec! That's no problem. You're her right now, aren't you?" "Yup, I am. So how is everything going here?" I asked her. She walked to the customer. It was a boy around my age with blonde hair, green eyes and glasses. He looked mysterious. But why did he look like that? "Could I get a doughnut, please? And also one for the lady." the customer asked. "Sure a thing." Cass said and she walked to the bar and grabbed two doughnuts. "Everything is going here. I make enough money, even more than normal. I am doing fine too. That boy seems to like you. Do you know him? And how are you?" she asked.

We walked back to the customer "Here you go. Is that everything?" she asked the boy. "Yes it is. Here you can keep the change. And girl, my name is Nickolas, but you can call me Nico. I hope I see you soon." The customer said and gave aunt Cass money. "Here my number." He gave me his number on a cart and the doughnut and walked out. Aunt Cass started cleaning the table and I took a bite out of the doughnut. Still delicious as ever. "I am fine. I got almost killed, but I'm fine." Aunt Cass looked up. "Weren't you in the SFIT?" she asked me. "Yes, Baymax saved me." I said to her. "So Hiro told you?" "Nope, but it is quite obvious if you are close or if you know him." "Well, now you're here you can go upstairs. I think you still know where Hiro's room is." Aunt Cass said to me with a smile and I nodded.

I walked upstairs to Hiro's room and opened it. When I came inside I saw that Tadashi's side was closed from Hiro's side. I opened up to his side and looked at the bed. I saw his cap laying unused on his bed and I felt like crying. I missed Tadashi very much. I still remembered everything.

I closed it again and walked to Hiro's bed. I sat down thinking about random stuff while I waited for Hiro to come in and explain all the hero stuff.

---Hiro's POV---

When I saw Baymax going away with (Y/n), I was relieved. (Y/n) was save. Then I remembered that I just punched Hannah, if that is her name, and I went back to fight. But when I looked again she was gone. Just like the other villains. The only thing left was an purple envelope. On the envelope was written 'To the heroes'

"Am I too late?" We heard Fred ask and after he sneezed. "No, you're not. You did help us." Honey said. "Where's (Y/-" "Not here. The people cannot know who we are, remember?" Gogo whispered to Fred. Fred coughed. "Yeah, I know. But I just want to know if she's save." He said to her in a raspy voice. "She's fine. Don't worry." I said.

Baymax walked up to Fred. "Fred you seems a bit ill. I'll scan you now." He said. After a second Baymax spoke again. "Scan completed. You are suffering from high temperature , coughing, sneezing and a dry throat. Diagnoses, you have a fever. I suggest that you stay home till you're better." Baymax said and Fred nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right dude. I think I'll better be going." Fred said. "Wait! I'll go with you." Honey said to Fred. Fred smiled. "I'll bring you. Gogo, shall I bring you home too?" Wasabi asked. "No, I need to do some stuff. I see you tomorrow." Gogo said and she walked off. "Hiro? Do you need a lift?" "No, I can fly and it isn't that far." I told him. "Okay. Come on, we will go." Wasabi said and he went off to his car. I stepped on Baymax and flee to the Lucky Cat café.

While flying I had some time to think about how (Y/n) would react to that I'm a hero, and that I didn't tell her. Would she be angry? Or maybe surprised? I don't know. Well, only one way to find out.......

~~~~~~~~

ஹலோ reader!!

So I've made my planning for the coming weeks for updating:

Next week I'll update normal.

The week after that I try to update on Sunday or Saturday (maybe I can't make it)

After that I don't have WIFI for 3 weeks, but I'll try writing. (maybe in my notes)

So when I've WIFI again I'll on the first or second day post 3 chapters. After that I'll go back on updating on every Monday.

Is that a deal? Okay, deal. *Shakes your hand*

Question of the chapter:

What have you always wanted? And did you ever get it??

My answer: I don't really know. But I always want books. Oh wait, it wasn't meant like that.

Have a nice week!!!

Till the next time!! (^-^)/ Asja