Chapter 8

And we continue, I skipped the flight so you are now almost home. The song is for later and I will say when you need it. This is a cover but the song is Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia. The cover is by Madilyn Bailey

~~~Your POV~~~

I sat in the car, next to Hiro. Often Hiro looked at me. I looked out of the window, we were now in the street where my house was. I felt tears come to my eyes. This is the place where my parents lived. The place I was happy with. "We are there." aunt Cass said. I stepped out of the car. Hiro took my hand, and we walked to the door. I knocked on the door. The butler opened the door. "Lady (Y/l/n), I see you made it. And you took friends with you." "Hello, I am Cass. This is Hiro and this is Tadashi." aunt Cass said and she pointed at Tadashi and Hiro. I walked inside. "When is the funeral?" I asked. "The funeral will be tomorrow, I assume you want to say something on the funeral." the butler said. "Yes, I will sing too. They..... They always loved my voice." I said as the tears treated to come."That's good. I will prepare rooms for the guest's." "Okay, I am going to sleep. Till tomorrow. I said and walked in silence to my room. 

~~~Time skip to the funeral~~~

 I sat in the car. I was thinking. The tears were welling up, but I didn't want to cry. I had the feeling I was alone on the world, but something inside me telled me otherwise. "Hiro?" I said soft. "Yes, (Y/n)?" he said. "Will you be there for me?" I said. "Always and forever." He said and grabbed my hand. "I won't let you go, till it's over. I promise." "So you walk with me to the podium?" I asked. "I will and I won't let go." he answered my question. "Okay." I said "Okay." 

Hiro and I sat next to each other, still holding hands. "Now we have a few people to say something. Their only child first." the man said. I stood up, and walked to the podium, Hiro still with me. When I was on the podium I almost could hold back the tears. Hiro squeezed in my hand. I started to talk. "Hello, I am (Y/f/n). I-I probaly can't say much, before I am going to cry. I loved my parents, and I always will. Maybe you want to say that they are here, but for me they are gone. And you don't have to say that you're sorry, because I know that you aren't." I said, trying to hold back the tears. "You don't have to try. My parents were great people, and everyone dies. Some die younger then others. They always said that I had a lovely voice, so I am not going to say more I just sing a song." I said tears almost rolling down my cheeks. 

You shout it loud

But I can't hear a word you say

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet

You shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Far away, far away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Far away, far away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

Cut me down

But it's you who had offered to fall

Ghost town, haunted love

Raise you voice, sticks and stones may break my bones

I'm talking loud not saying much

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose

Far away, far away

Ricochet, you take your aim

Far away, far away

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

I am Titanium

I am Titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun

Firing at the ones who run

Stone-hard, this bulletproof glass

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

You shoot me down but I won't fall

I am Titanium

Tears now were freely rolling down my cheeks. "Thank you." I said and walked of the podium, with Hiro still on my side. 

I was sitting before the grave's of my parents. The salty water of my tears mixed with the rain falling down on the ground. I laid a rose down each of the graves. Hiro sits down beside me. "Come, we need to go. Otherwise you could catch a cold." He says. "Okay." I say and stand up. and with that we go to my home.

------

This was it for now!

I hope you liked it! Again Thank you for the reads. 

I got again a question:

What is your favorite book(serie)??

Vote, comment and believe in your self!

Till the next time! (^_^)/ 

Asja