Chapter 51

Enjoy!

---Nico's POV (The dimension where you fell into the portal, so not the one where you died)--

"Frick! Frick! Frick! Frick! FRICK!! How could this happen? How could my plan go so wrong!! She wasn't supposed to fall into the portal!! I need to get her back and put the Hiro boy into the other portal! Frick!" I screamed out loud as soon as I walked into my secret hideout. I put off my helmet, and laid down the portal gun. "Why did this happen? What went wrong?" I asked myself out loud. I needed to get her back. I wanted her. I needed her... But that Hiro guy came into my way..... and now we both can't touch her.... But what if someone in that other dimension tries to hit on her...... I wouldn't know..... But that person needs to die..... Just like Hiro should be dead..... Or at least in an other dimension.... She should be mine..... "AAAAH! I need to get her back! But I can't go into that dimension!! I need help!! Frick! I don't want any help!! I can do it alone!! NO! I can't!." I discussed with myself. Was I getting mad? No, I already am. "My gun would only carry one body and a bit... But I can't send anything after her, and I don't have any stuff to build a new gun with. There is only one person I know who could help to get her back into this world.... But I don't want to ask Hiro for help. He's the only one who could help me.... Alright I'll do it. I'll ask Hiro Hamada for help."

--Hiro's POV (Still the same dimension)--

It has been three days since (Y/n) fell into the portal, to wherever it leads. We still have no sign of Secules or how to get into a portal. I am really worried about (Y/n). "Hiro, I am sure she can survive. (Y/n) is a really strong girl. Don't worry. Eat some chicken wings!" aunt Cass told me. I nodded, but I didn't start eating. "Come on Hiro! Dude! You need to eat something! You don't want (Y/n) to see you as a skeleton! She would be more worried about you then!" Fred announced to everyone. I looked at him and then I grabbed a chicken wing and put it inside my mouth. I instantly regretted doing that, because now my whole mouth was burning on the inside. "Wa... Wat.." I started saying. "What do you want Hiro? I don't understand you." Honey said, who was sitting next to me. "Wat... Water!" I screamed out. The burning was insane, and I could bare it anymore. "Oooh... Here!" Honey happily gave me a glass of water. I drank it all at once. The burning stopped slowly. "Thanks Honey." I said to her and she just smiled.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door of the cafe. "Costumers? At this time?" I asked out loud. "Can't be. But I'll look who it is." aunt Cass said and she went into the cafe. a few minutes later she came back. "Guys, there is someone for you all." aunt Cass told us and she walked more inside the room, to reveal a familiar mask. "Secules. What are you doing here?" Wasabi asked and we all stand up. "Look, I don't want to be here, but it wasn't part of the plan to send (Y/n) into that portal. So maybe you could help me bring her back to this world?" Secules asked us, but it sounded more like 'I know you want her back, so help me'. "Alright..... What is the plan?" I asked him. "Well, I still can send something to the other side, but it can't be too big." He told us, and I nodded. I was thinking about what we could do, when it suddenly hit me. "I've got a plan." I said out loud. "Well, what is it?" Secules asked me irritated. "Just listen." and I started explaining my plan to everyone.

"Alright. We can do that. that's not really a problem." Secules said. "That's great. We just need to set everything up. Will you get the blue prints? Than I'll prepare the other thing." I told him and he nodded. Secules walked away, to who-knows where to get the blue prints. "Hiro, you are a genius. I am pretty sure Tadashi would have been proud of you for making this." aunt Cass told me. "I know, aunt Cass, I know." I told her and she smiled.

After some time Secules came back, with the blue prints. "Let's do this. Everything is ready?" Secules asked. "Yes. Let's get it going!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~

Bendo Reader!

This is my chapter!

Don't worry, you'll be in the next chapter!!

Question of the chapter:

What's your look on life?

Let's go deep on this one. But not to deep.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja