Chapter 28

Enjoy!!

—Hiro's POV—

We couldn't take the door, because it was locked. So we just took the wall. Simple as that.

When we came in the first thing I did was looking for (Y/n). I didn't want to lose her like Tadashi. I was seeking her when I heard a woman's voice. "Hello heroes. I took you some time to come." She said. "You probably don't know me, so let me introduce myself. I am Hannah. Pleasure to meet you." I already couldn't stand her. "Let us arrest you and nothing will happen." I heard Wasabi say. I mentally facepalmed. 'Who would say that?' I thought while I was looking to Hannah. She did look a bit pissed by what Wasabi said.

"I don't think I can do that. I have a goal to accomplish, you see." She told us. "What is your goal?" Honey said. "I just want to do an experiment on some people, but the government didn't want me to do that." Hannah answered. "Why do you take people from the SFIT? Why don't you just kidnap people from the street?" I said. Now I could faceplam for myself. I just suggested her to kidnap people. "Oh, I know. But this is just more fun to do. Kidnapping from the street is so boring and the SFIT is so big that I could simply get some people to come with me." She said. "Okay, but I do need to stop you. Right guys?" Honey asked us. "Yeah!" we all agreed, except Baymax, he just nodded his head a bit.

We were about to fight when suddenly Hannah said: "Claude, take the first hostage here." I saw a tall man taking a (h/c) girl with him. When they were closer I saw that the girl was (Y/n). This just made me mad. I saw that (Y/n) was scared and I wanted to comfort her. But that couldn't be done right here, right now. When (Y/n) looked up I saw that she recognized me. I looked at her concerned.

"This is interesting. I didn't know that the hero liked a hostage. Well, we can always change that." Hannah said.

—Your POV—

I was looking at Hiro in a super suit when I heard what Hannah said. Wait, Hiro likes me? When did that happen? I looked at Hiro and saw in his eyes that it was true. How could I miss this! I do like him, but I never thought he would like me. Who would like me, someone with weird (h/c) (h/l) hair and (e/c) eyes.

This is just a thought. Hannah said Hiro liked me, and Hiro didn't say it himself. Yeah, I did see it, but I can be wrong too, you know. It was just a dream.

I focused again on what was happening. Hiro looked shocked. "I'll repeat my question. Give your live without struggle and I'll let everyone go. Including this piece of crap here. Do you agree?" Hannah asked. "NO! Hiro don't do that!" I yelled at him. "But (Y/n)-" "No you won't do that. I can life with whatever she got for me. I have more power than you would think." I told him, while I was thinking of a way out. Claude was holding me really tight. I looked fast at everyone, and when I saw Baymax I got an idea.

"Ow! This hurts!" I screamed. That shocked Claude, and my plan started. Baymax walked up to me. "Hello, I cannot tell my name now because I will blow my cover but I am here to help you. What's the matter?" Baymax said in his robotic voice. "This guy held me to tight, and I think that I need to go to the hospital." Okay, that was a lie, but if I could get Baymax so far that he would bring me to the hospital I would be save and they could start fighting.

"Quite playing!" Hannah said, but I saw that Hiro knew what I was thinking. "Oh no! It's bleeding!" he said and pointed to some tomato sauce on my sleeve. "That's just some tomato-" "No it's not! Can't you see it's getting bigger!" Honey screamed, while I just put on more sauce on it from the inside. Exactly it was for a joke Fred and I planned to do, and I forgot that I had put some of it there. "You fools! Can't you see it's fake!" Hannah said, but Claude was backing up. "Claude, what are you doing?" she asked Claude. "Well, you see, milady, I can't stand blood." "If you can't than why did you join me!?!" she screamed ask him. "Because you made me." He said and he ran away.

Suddenly there was a crash and I heard a certain Fred yell:  "Don't worry!! Fredzilla has arrived to save the day!"  Hannah looked away to the sound and Hiro punched her. "Baymax grab (Y/n) and go!" he yelled. I was lifted up by Baymax and he funny run walked out of the building.

~~~~~~

Hello, hello anybody out there?

'Cause I don't hear a sound.

Guess to which song I am listening now.

Question of the chapter:

If you could go back in time, to which year would you travel?

I think I would travel to the time that there were dragons! Yes, I think they existed.

Also, when my summer break starts I'll be gone for 3 weeks, so I'll probably when I come back post more chapters than normally. I probably don't have WIFI, so I can't update then. I hope you don't mind.

Don't worry! My summer break start in 3 weeks!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja