Chapter 68

Enjoy your stay here!

---(Y/n POV)---

After I was cleaned up, and had told the story of what happened, I was sitting on a chair, waiting for a response. Everyone was silent, and looked at me like I was crazy. Which I am, of course, but they more looked like 'She-totally-lost-her-mind-and-is-freaking-insane-but-at-least-she-lives-I-guess'. I was just calmly sipping my drink, when suddenly their brains seemed to start working again. The first one to speak was Fred. "Dudette! That sounds crazy! You should write a book about it! But seriously, what happened?" Fred asked me. (Yes.... this means I followed his advice ^-^) "Fred, it really is like I told you all. I went through the portal, suddenly Hiro was sixteen years older, there were weird things that sucked people up or something like that,  the Nicos told me what to do, and after some more weird stuff I was back here. Believe me, I am telling the truth!" I told Fred firmly. "Alright! But isn't it just weird that we didn't skip fifteen years, or something like that?" He asked me. "Well, maybe the time in this world is different. Like I said before, I stayed there for a day or so, while there is just gone by less than a minute here." I said to him. "She does have a point there Fred." Tadashi joined in.  "Thank you!" I thanked Tadashi. He smiled to me. Then I suddenly yawned. I put a hand before my mouth fast. "Oops." I said. "That doesn't matter, dear. We understand that you're tired after all this. Cass, could (Y/n) sleep here, while (D/n) and me arrange some things?" My mom asked aunt Cass. "Sure, not a problem at all. I'll just need to get a matress in the room of the boys and she could go to sleep right away." Aunt Cass said. "Thanks aunt Cass." I thanked her. "Hey, aunt Cass. Could I help?" Tadashi asked aunt Cass. "Sure." she said and they both went upstairs. "Uhm... I think it is better if we go. We still need to work on a project for the SFIT. See you later!" Honey said. She walked out of the Cafe, with Wasabi, Gogo and Fred close behind her. All saying there own goodbyes and see you laters. "So, you said that you would arrange somethings with dad?" I asked my mom. "Yup. But that is something for later." She told me, and then winked at me. I looked at her confused. Suddenly aunt Cass called from upstairs. "(Y/n), you can come! Everything is ready! Would you like to borrow pajamas?" aunt Cass asked me. "It would be nice!" I yelled back "I am of to bed, mom, dad!" I walked up to my parents and hugged them.  "Speak to you later Hiro!" I said to him, and he smiled a bit. I smiled back to him and walked towards to room of the boys. 

When I came there I saw Tadashi and Cass standing in the room. Cass was holding some pajamas. "Here are your pajamas. Sleep well!" aunt Cass gave me the pajamas and then walked out of the room. "It's nice to have you here, (Y/n)" Tadashi told me, and then walked away. I smiled sadly at his words.

For you it is yes. But I have lost too much now.

That thought came into my mind, but I brushed it of fast. I can't think like that! Not now I have a new life! It's probably that I need to get used to it. Yes, that is it. I put on my pajamas, and then went to sleep. 

-----------

I woke up to the lovely sounds of screams. Wait what?!?! I sat up straight and the first thing I noticed was that I wasn't in the room of Hiro and Tadashi. But how? I was now in the room where the Cass from the dimension with Leemtes told me to sleep. I ran out of the room, looking around frequently. Everything was like the day the Leemtes went into the base. People running around everywhere, even more Leemtes walking and cosuming people. I started running away. It couldn't have been a dream could it? No! That couldn't be it! It was such a nice thing! Everything was alright!! 

"Was it, (Y/n)? Or did you just hope that it was?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a person in some shadows. The person walked out of the shadows, and I saw that it was Boy. "W-what's happ-happening?" I asked him stuttering with my words. "You really thought it would be over? That it would be done?! NO! Never! I'll let you loop this forever! Reset the time!" Boy spat angrily to me. I looked at him, fear rushing through my body. "No... No! This can't be happening?!" I yelled out, feeling tears coming to my eyes. "But it is! And there is nothing to stop me!!" Boy yelled to me. He walked closer to me and I back away scared. I wanted to say something to him, but voice didn't come. When he was right before me he grabbed both my shoulders and started to shake me. "(Y/n).... Wake up! Wake up!.... (Y/n)!

~~~~~~~~~~

Hallo Reader!

Happy almost Easter! 

Question of the Chapter:

What do you do on Easter?

I always have breakfast and dinner with my family, and this year I am going to Dutch Comic Con! It's my second time going, and I really like it! Have you been to a Comic Con in your life?

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja