Chapter 27

Hope you enjoy!!!!!

—-(Y/n) POV—-

I was walking to the SFIT, alone. Fred didn't feel well, so he stayed home.

Yes, I said home. Now I think about it, it really feels like home here. I finally had a place I could call home again. It felt nice.

Now back to the story. I walked to the SFIT, and when I was there I walked to the lab. No one was there yet. 'Am I too early?' I asked myself when I sat down. I grabbed my phone and called Hiro.

I heard the first beep, then the second, and then I heard a loud crash.

Wait! A loud crash? I put down the phone.

I looked behind me and saw nothing. 'Maybe I am just imagining thing.' I thought when I suddenly heard a second crash and screaming. I ran out of the lab, just to see people on their knees and a few men with guns holding to some heads of people. One of the hostage's with a gun to his head was Professor Hughes. He helped the children that needed help with their project. If he wasn't doing that he normally would talk about his family. I was about to look at the other hostages but I felt someone grab me from behind. "Stand still or I'll shoot, milady." I heard someone whisper with a thick Britain accent in my ear. I felt the cold loop of a gun placed on my head. I knew that voice from somewhere, but I couldn't place it.

Because if you do, I'll give the order to shoot. You understand?" I saw a woman with purple eyes and grey hair. She was the one that spoke. "I am Hannah, and I'll lead this world to perfection!" she said and she laughed.

Someone stood up from the crowd. "This will never happen you know. The world isn't perfect! But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful. So why would you want to make it perfect?" It was Roy Mustang, leader of the exchange project. "Oh, look at that. What a beautiful speech." Hannah said really sarcastic "But it won't help you. Now I think you minded. Aren't you a good friend of Hughes? Envy, you know what to do." The man that held me hostage made me look at Hughes. I heard a loud shot and I saw Hughes fall down on the ground. I heard the crowd gasp and someone screamed.

"Now, you saw what I did to him. So who's next?" Hannah asked.

—-Hiro's POV—-

I was late again. I know I need to work on that, but not yet. If I think of it, I'll just work on it, because then I can have more time with (Y/n). I grabbed Baymax and walked downstairs. "Hey Hiro. Going to the SFIT?" aunt Cass asked. I nodded while I grabbed my lunch. "I am already late, so I'll take off!" I told her. "Do you have everything? Baymax? Phone?" she asked. "Wait I forgot my phone!" I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone. When I looked at it I saw the I missed one call form (Y/n). 'Could it be important? Probably not. And If so, I'll see her at the SFIT.' I thought and walked downstairs. "Thanks aunt Cass!" I said and I walked out the Lucky Cat café.

I just stepped outside when I heard a voice scream. "Hiro! We need to suit up!" It was Honey. She was with Wasabi and Gogo. "Where's Fred? And (Y/n)?" I asked them. "Fred is sick and (Y/n) is already at the SFIT. We need to hurry!" Wasabi said and we walked into my garage, where our suits are. I first activated Baymax, and then I put on my suit. After that I dressed Baymax. It was really difficult to dress Baymax, but I did it. "Everyone ready?" I asked. "Yeah!" they answered and we left for the SFIT.

—-Your POV!—-

"No one got something to say?" Hannah asked. "Well it looks like you are smarter than I thought." She smiled. "Now stay here and wait for the fun to begin!" she more like ordered us to do. "Butlers! Come here! And take the hostages with you!" Hannah ordered. I felt a push in my back and I heard the 'butler' say that I needed to move.

We walked to the place where Hannah was. She pointed to the ground and said: "Sit down." We all sat down. As soon as I sat I saw the one that kept me hostage. He pointed a gun at me. When I saw his face I recognised him. It was Claude, the old butler from my neighbours. I never really spoke to them. My thoughts stopped when I heard a loud crash.

"Looks like the heroes are here."

~~~~~~

Salam reader!

I have a new rat! Her name is Tamashi (that means soul).

Question of the chapter:

Did/do you have pets?

What where their names?

So, I don't have much more to say.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja