Chapter 43

Hope you enjoy!!!!

---(Y/n) POV---

Five minutes after the movie was done Heathcliff called me saying: "Mister Hamada is here for you date." I walked down the stairs, to the front door (or Mi casa as Fred would call it).  "Thank you Heathcliff. I'll be back in a few hours." I told him. "Okay, Lady (L/n). I will tell Fred." I nodded and mumbled another thank you as I walked out of the house, to be greeted by a Happy Hiro. "Excited?" he asked. "I would be lying if I said no. You? Are you excited?" I asked Hiro as we began walking to I don't know where. "Yeah, I am excited. This is our first date and I really don't want to screw it up." Hiro answered my question and I turned my head to him. "Well, that's one more thing we have in common. I am also really nervous. That's really weird because we have known each other for years. We can't screw this up." I said as I went thinking about some things. "Yeah, that's true." Hiro agreed. After a little silence I began talking again. "And  I don't think this is our first date." I said. Hiro looked at me surprised . "Why do you think that?" Hiro asked me. "Well, you know that one time you took me to the fair. You won me plushy and stuff.  Don't you remember?" I answered him. We now were walking somewhere in the middle of San Fransokyo.  "Now I remember! You could count that as a date, but now it is like official." Hiro told me and I just nodded. We took another turn, and after sometime Hiro stopped. "We are there." Hiro told me. I look at the building we were before.  The building was not high, or big. The door was decorated with flashing lights and above the door was a big board. On the board was the text 'Disco for the young' I smiled. "Cool! I've never been to a disco!" I told Hiro with a really big smile. "Really? For everything a first, right?" Hiro said and I laughed a bit. "Shall we go inside, milady?" Hiro asked me, and pretended to be a butler gentleman.  "Of course, My lord." I laughed. Hiro took my hand and dragged me inside.

When we stepped inside the first thing we needed to do was pay for a ticket, but Hiro had apparently already bought two tickets. "When did you do that?" I asked him. "I did it before I came to pick you up. Because you would probably want to pay for your own ticket if I didn't have already bought it." He explained. I smiled. "That's so nice. But you know you didn't really have to do that." I told him. "Yeah I know. But I wanted to. So don't judge." He told me and I smiled. Wow, I am smiling much today. "Let's go." I said and we walked into the disco.

The disco was different than I first was expecting. I was expecting a big disco ball, but instead of that there were just normal lights. I was expecting it to be full of people, but it was not that full. I was expecting that there would be a big dance floor with lights in it, well there was a dance floor, but not with lights in it. The disco was more like a casual dance party than something that you would see in a movie about the eighties. Well, it was my first time, so I can't really judge, right?

"So, what do you want to do?" Hiro asked me. "I have no idea. Maybe dance?" I asked him. "Alright, let's go to the dance floor." He said. Just as we walked on the dance floor, (song you hate the most) was put on. "Seriously! They couldn't put on a better song!! I hate this one..." I sighed and Hiro looked at me surprised.  "You don't like (song you hate most)? Wow, I am surprised. I thought everyone mainstream would like this song." He said. "Well, I am not really mainstream, I am more sidestream. If that's a thing." I told Hiro. He smiled.  "You could request a song, you know." He said. "Yes , I could. but it will probably take some time till it is on. Wait here I will request a song. " I told Hiro as I walked to the DJ.

When I came back I saw Hiro with two drinks. "I thought I would order something while you were gone. I hope you like (favorite drink)." Hiro told me as he handed me a glass "How did it requesting go?" He asked me. "It went great! It will probably be put on in a few songs. I hope you like the song." I told him as I took a sip of the drink.

~~~~~~

Trengo reader!

I don't have to say much this chapter except that I pre-ordered TABINOF!!! I am so excited!

Also I am going to edit the first few chapters because of the many grammar mistakes I made there.

Question of the chapter:

What song do you hate the most?

I don't really hate songs, but I just don't really pop, or most of the time songs that are in the top 40. I don't really know why. I think because I am too busy with my own taste in songs.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja