Chapter 48

Enjoy!

--(Y/n) POV--

"Alright, I'll start." Tadashi told me. "Let's go back to the day, the day of the showcase. We all walked out of the building, but you founded out you forgot your jacket. So you went back, with the words 'Be back in a go on without me!' I went with Hiro to the bridge, to talk to him. We were just talking to each other, when we suddenly heard screams coming from the direction of the building. We ran as fast as we could towards the building. When we came there the whole building was on fire. I saw a woman fall and helped her up. 'Are you alright?' I asked her and she said: 'Yes but professor Callaghan and a girl are still inside.' Then she ran away. I ran to the building, but Hiro stopped me. 'Tadashi! Don't go! I don't want to lose you too!' I looked at him, and then at the building. ' But Hiro, I can save her!' I told him. 'No! I don't want to risk you! Not like I risked saying to her that I loved her!' He yelled back. 'I don't care! You waited too long!' then suddenly the building exploded. I looked in horror at how the fire flew around, and I realized that you were gone, when suddenly some micro bots came flying towards us. A big ball of micro bots followed. It landed before us and opened. Inside it was a body, but it didn't wear a transmitter. After that they identified the body. It was you. We wondered how you got into the ball, and why you didn't survive. But now you are here, all well." Tadashi told me.

It was a long story, but I had listened quietly. "Alright. But what did you mean with that Hiro waited to long?" I asked him. "Well, when Hiro finally asked you out, you had fallen for someone called Nico. We didn't know him, but apparently you had met him on the street, or in the cafe." Tadashi explained me. "Wow, you mean that I fell for Nico, like, I loved him!" I laughed. "What is so funny about it? Hiro was heartbroken." Tadashi told me. "Well, in my dimension I am together with Hiro, and Nico is just a pain in the ass. I don't like him, I love Hiro." I explained to Tadashi. Tadashi smiled sadly at it. "But now explain how you got here!" Fred yelled excited. " Alright, alright. Keep it calm. Here comes the story. Well, in my dimension Tadashi went inside the building to save professor Callaghan, and got into the explosion. He died that day and so we thought about professor Callaghan, but professor Callaghan survived. I was send back to my home, and a few weeks later Hiro found a microbot in his vest. He thought every one of them was dead, do he thought this one was broken. So he put it in a thingy or whatever. Baymax then found out that it wanted to go somewhere, and followed it there. When he and Hiro came on that place they found out that there was someone who stole his micro bots. He got the gang together and they became superheroes. They defeated professor Callaghan, because he wanted to kill someone, I don't really remember who, for making his daughter go into a portal or something. When I came back, I found out that they were superheroes and I became one myself. That's why I asked if I got a cut, because we were in a fight with Secules, someone that apparently wants us to die or something, and he had a gun that made portals to other worlds. I fell into one, and boom here I am. That's my story."

"Alright, I can follow that." Tadashi said. "There is just one problem. I don't know if I can go back to the other dimension. And maybe if I go, I could maybe take a letter from you to Hiro. It's just that Hiro really, really misses you, and now you've got a chance to let him now you aren't dead. It is just an idea, you don't have to do it!" I told Tadashi and he nodded his head. "Alright, I'll do that, if you will see Hiro for me. I mean the Hiro from here, not yours." Tadashi told me. "Of course I'll do that! And I don't think I'll be going home soon, so maybe I could stay somewhere...." I hinted them. "I am sure that aunt Cass won't mind, and it will just be better for Hiro. We could also message your parents! They will be very happy to see you one more time!" Tadashi said. "My parents?" I mumbled quietly.

~~~~~~~~

Hita Reader!

Question of the chapter:

Did you do anything with Halloween? And if you did, what did you do?

I first had to scare some children from my school, and on Halloween itself I had a sleepover. We first went trick or treating and then we just watched some movies and talked. I had slept for 2 hours!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja