Chapter 34

Enjoy this!

--(Y/n) POV—

Again, I was going to the SFIT with Fred. This time we didn't walk, no we went with a car. Because it was raining.

I was looking outside the window, when I thought of the letter I got from Nico.

Dear doughnut lady,

It was nice meeting you, but I want to get to know you more. Because I don't even know your name.

I have given you my number, do you please want to call me?

I hope to speak to you soon,

Nico

I still didn't call him yet. Should I call him? Why did he even got interest in me? I'm not that special, you know. Not yet..... I'm going to be a hero!! But no one would find out, so they would still think I'm not that special, but I would know and that would be enough.

We stepped out of the car and ran to the entrance. "And we're in!" I said. Fred laughed "Sometimes it's nice to have a butler that can drive a car. Thank you Heathcliff!" He yelled outside. "Not so loud. Everyone can hear you." I sussed him. "Why wouldn't I speak loud! You can't tell me what to do!! I am a king!!!" Fred yelled "But if you ask it nice, and with the right words, I can make an exception." "Okay, I'll try. Blregh yijkiu wtre hiom doif gft, mo qetxp." I told him "kof trou brep." Fred answered. "And that means?" I asked him. "Well, if yours meant, be quiet then you get a taco, Fredzilla. Then my meant: Of course, (Y/n)zilla." Fred told me. "Well, mine meant: Please be quiet then you were, my king. I thought yours meant: I love banana's" "Yeah, it's almost the same."

We laughed as we walked into the lab. "What's so funny?" Wasabi asked. "gro kugh mqert." I said and Wasabi looked at us like we were insane. "Translation: I have eyes in a colour." Fred said. "No, it meant I like food!" I told him. "We sure need to practice this language before we're going to use it for real." I nodded. Then we laughed again. Wasabi still looked funny at us, then he shook it off and walked away. "Let's go to the other organisms that work with us." I said to Fred and we walked to the other people.

"Alright, today we need to test the 'remember glasses'. Who wants to go first?" Honey asked us when we all were in the same room. "I'll go first!" I said. "Did you forget something?" Gogo asked. "Not that I know, but I have the feeling I forgot something." I told her. I grabbed the glasses and put them on. Before I knew it I saw a picture of my butler, Sebastian. "I knew I forgot something, or more like someone! I still need to tell him he's free to go!" I stated as I put off the glasses. I grabbed my phone, ignoring the looks the others were giving me, and called his number. "Hello, you speak with house (L/n). With who am I talking?" I heard his voice through to phone. I first just wanted to say: 'you're fired' but then I made a little plan inside my head. "Hello Bassy. I want to tell you that you work for Ciel Phantomhive now, not for me. If it is needed I'll keep paying you. Ciel lives at the Phantomhive manor, not too far away from my house." I told him. "Alright, milady. It was fine working for you. Have a nice day." "You too." I said and I stopped the call. "That's done." "So, the glasses works?" Hiro asked. "Yeah. We just need to find out if you can recall memories with them, or if they only work with showing you something you forgot." I answered his question. "I'll try recalling a memory! We can try the project button while I try recalling a memory. Everyone agrees?" Hiro asked. "Yeah." Honey said "Sure." Gogo agreed "Fine with me." Wasabi said and he nodded his head. "I agree on agreeing while I agree." Fred agreed. I just normally nodded my head and I handed Hiro the glasses. "Okay. Let's start." Hiro said and the glasses started to project in the air. How does that even work? Well, let's roll with it. When I saw the scene, I immediately started to blush.

"Your remember what Hannah said? About me liking you?" you heard Hiro's voice. "Yes I do." I said and I looked questioning on the projection to the 'camera'. "Well, that was true, and I know that this is probably going to ruin the mood, but that's what Tadashi wanted to tell you after the showcase."

Suddenly the projection stopped, and Hiro smiled. I heard Honey squeak. "Hiro! You confessed? This is sooo cute! Why didn't you tell us earlier!" "Well-" Honey interrupted Hiro. "Doesn't matter! We have a new couple! The (Shipname with Hiro) ship has sailed! I repeat the ship has sailed!"

~~~~~~

हॅलो Reader!

How was your day?

Question of the chapter:

How would you survive a zombie apocalypse?

I would be the smart girl in the team, the one with the knowledge. And I already have a bag ready, for if it will begin!

The next chapter is next Monday!

Till the next time! Asja (^-^)/