Chapter 31

Enjoy your stay in this story!

---Your POV---

The next day I walked to the SFIT, this time with Fred. He felt better than yesterday and he wanted to know if I would become a hero. Or at least he wanted to vote with the others.

We walked in silence, so that gave me the opportunity to think. I was thinking about yesterday. Did it really happen with Hiro? I do remember it, so it was probably real. And it is a wonder that I am not traumatized with what happened yesterday. Maybe I wasn't because I've had worse, or because something good happened after it. Well, I don't know.

It probably was traumatic for Roy Mustang, he did lose a friend. His name was Meas Hughes, if I recall it right. I know how that feels. It feels like you get stabbed in your stomach and then the person the stabbed you twist the blade. After that they move up to your heart, and when you think you're going to die, they stop and heal you. Just so they can do it again and again, keeping you in pain. The pain getting worse, and the blade getting doll. And when you think they are finally done, you see the scars. The scars that will never leave your body. The scars that carry the memory. And every time you see the scars you feel the pain. The pain of the past.

I need to stop thinking before I am going to look at my own scars.

Okay, I can't stop thinking. I need to think about something else.

About what? I don't know.

Think! Think about something else!

Then my conversation with Hiro came up in my mind.

"So why didn't you tell me?"

"What? About me liking you?"

"No about you being a hero."

"Well, Uhm... This is a bit cheesy, but I just didn't want you to get hurt and if you wanted to become a hero I would probably say no"

"Well, now it is too late! I am going to be a hero, just like you!"

"You can't. Because..... They others need to agree and they probably wouldn't agree!"

Would it be true? That they wouldn't agree. Maybe they wouldn't agree because I wouldn't be a good hero. That would be the main reason. I was getting worried about becoming a hero. What if I get hurt? Or someone else? Can I handle such a situation? Or would I chicken out?

"Fred?" I asked "Yeah." Fred looked at me. "Never mind." I said. "(Y/n), I can clearly see that something is bothering you. Just tell me. You know you can trust me. You always can."

Trust. Of course I could trust him now, but what about later. And what kind of trust did he mean? I could trust his personality and way of thinking, but that's another sort of trust then I did had during the showcase. I trusted on Hiro to get a place in the SFIT, that was trust on the future. That trust succeeded so I felt happy. But I also trusted Tadashi to come back alive, that was trust on life and death. That trust broke so I felt like I was stabbed. You have many kinds of trust, and all of the can break or succeed. But with Fred I hope he will succeed, because I don't know how many broken trust a person can take. So I trusted him with my worries.

Even though it could bother him, I just wanted to know his answer.

"Do you think I'll become a hero? And if I am one, will I be a good one?" I asked him "(Y/n), that choice is up to you. I know that I'll vote for you and I know that everyone wants you to become a hero. You can choose for yourself to become a good one." I nodded and looked ahead.

Then I started to giggle. "That were pretty wise words for you, you know. Did a alien possess you when you had a fever?" I asked him smiling. He looked at me. "Of course I am possessed by an alien, did you all figured it out by yourself?" he asked also smiling. "Yup, I did. So what kind of alien are you?" "I am an alien from out of space." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Well, I am an alien to you because I am from a other planet then you. So who's the alien now?" I asked him. "You're so right. We are almost there." Fred stated and I looked at the SFIT. It was wonderful that we needed to continue with the project, even after yesterday. "The one that's last is a llama!" I yelled and I started running.

~~~~~~~~

Hej reader!!

Guess who's back, back again.

This is the first chapter after the other 2 I'll continue on updating every Monday!

Question of the chapter:

What's your favourite food?

Mine is anything blue!

Till the next time! Asja (^-^)/