Chapter 15

And ENJOY!!!!!! (The video is for later and I'll tell when)

--The POV still didn't change, so it's yours--

"Burning the midnight oil, mister Hamada?" I heard a voice ask. I turned around to see an old man. "Hey professor. Actually, I was just finishing up." Tadashi said and he walked away. Hiro stepped a bit forward. "You must be Hiro. Bot-fighter, right?" the Professor asked too Hiro. I was just standing looking at what was happening. The man looked familliar, but I didn't know how. "When my daughter wasa younger, that's all she wanted to do. May I?" he asked. He held his hand forward and Hiro gave him the bot he was still holding. "Sure." The man was looking at the bot. "Magnetic-bearing servors." the man said. Then it hit me. That man was Robert Callaghan! "Wanna see how I put them together?" Hiro asked proud of himself.  I walked too Hiro. Tadashi knocked on the wall and suddenly I could see through it. That was pretty cool!  "Hey, genius. He invented them." Tadashi said and knocked again. Now it was a wall. Hiro looked suprised. "You're Robert Callaghan. Like, as in, the Callaghan-catmull spline, and Callaghan's 'laws of robotics'?" Hiro asked suprised to Callaghan. The lights in Tadashis' lab went off. "That's right."  Callaghan said and he handed Hiro his bot. "Ever think about applying here? Your age wouldn't be an issue." Callaghan suggested. "I don't know." Tadashi said and he walked out of his lab "He's pretty serious about his career in bot-fighting." He said. I noticed that they kind of ignored me, and I didn't like it. I walked behind Tadashi. "Well, kind of serious." Hiro said. "I can see why. With your bot, winning must come easy." Callaghan said. "Yeah, I guess." Hiro said and he looked a bit sad. "Well, if you like things easy, then my program isn't for you. We push the boundaries of robotics here. My students go on and shape the future. But what about you?" Callaghan looked at me. "If you hang out with Tadashi, you must be smart too." Callaghan said. "Yes, she is. Almost as smart as Hiro, there's just on problem." Tadashi said. "And what could that be? I already said that age doesn't matter." "Well, I don't really live in San Fransokyo, I live in (h/t)." I said to Callaghan. "We can find something for that. Maybe a program with exchange students. It would be fun to do that one time. Just tell me your name." "I am (Y/n), (Y/f/n)" I said to Callaghan. "Nice to meet you (Y/n), and nice to meet you too Hiro." Callaghan said and the evalator closed. We walked outside and Tadashi was alreay on his scooter and I was climbing behind him. "We gotta hurry if you want to catch that bot-fight." Tadashi said to Hiro. I already sat behind Tadashi. Hiro looked at the SFIT. "I have to go here! If I don't go to this nerd school, I'm gonna lose my mind. How do I get in?" Hiro asked. Tadashi smiled. 

~~Time skip through the ride home~~

We all sat in Hiro's room. "Every year, the school has a student showcase. You come up with something that blows Callaghan away, you're in.But it's gotta be great." Tadahsi told Hiro. Hiro turned around on his seat, looked at the poster and said "Trust me. It will be." Hiro grabbed a blok, pencil, sharpend it and started. 

~~Time skip through a day of doing what you always do, and Hiro getting now idears~~

"Nothing. No ideas! Useless, empty brain!" Hiro said while bumping his head on the table. I looked up from what I was doing. "Wow. Washed up at 14. So sad." Tadahsi said a bit sacarstic. "I got nothing! I'm done. I'm never getting in." Hiro said. Tadashi walked fast over to Hiro and turned his seat. "Hey, I'm not giving up on you." He took Hiro out of his seat and he took him on his back, with the feet above and the head to the ground. He began to shake Hiro up and down. I looked funny and I began too laugh. "What are you doing?" Hiro asked. "Shake things up Use that big brain of yours to think your way out." Tadashi told Hiro. "What?" "Look for an new angle." Tadashi said. Hiro just lay with his head to the ground. He looked at something. I saw that he got an idea. He got out of Tadashi's grip and started working.

The next days Hiro was most of the time in the garage, sometimes Tadashi and I helped him. In the first few days he made a container. I was getting used to it that now both of the brothers were away and most of the time I just wandered around in San Fransokyo. Or I was in the room we shared listenling to music, reading, watching tv, blogging (on Tumblr) and doing normal stuff. It was really boring. Sometimes came Gogo, Fred, Wasabi and Honey to look. I talked much to them and we became good friends. I could go to them if I was bored. 

Suddenly on a day Hiro came towards me. "(Y/n), I need your help." he said. "With what?" I asked him. "Well, I just want some company while I work, and I don't think you're were doing something. So maybe you would come?" he asked and I nodded. "Okay, I'll come." and we walked to the garage.

After some time I got bored in the garage and I wanted to go back to the tv. "Hiro, I am bored." I exclaimed. "Well, go and do something." he said to me. He was sitting before  computer, programming something. "What can I do?" I asked him. "Go, and sing. That could help." He said and looked at me. "Okay, just let me think of a song." I said to him. "I got the song!" Just let me seek a karaoke version of it on Youtube." I said to Hiro. "Okay, here you go." he showed me Youtube on his computer.  I seek the song and began to sing.

(the song is Skyscraper by Demi Lovato, you can probaly find the video.)

Skies are crying, I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

As the smoke clears
I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed
All my windows still are broken but I'm standing on my feet

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

Go run run run I'm gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear 
Go run run run yeah it's a long way down
But I'm closer to the clouds up here

You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Ohh
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper

After I was done, I sat down. "Isn't the showcase tomorro?" I asked Hiro. "Yes." He said. "Good luck. I am going to sleep. Till tomorrow!" I said to him and walked ot my bed.

~~~~~~~~

Hoi reader!

The next chapter is here! Are you happy?

Question of the chapter:

What is your favorite candy?

Mine is probaly Nerds. 

I don't know what to say now so

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja