Chapter 73 (This was nothing)

--(Y/n) POV--

''How did it all end?' That is a question that I ask myself pretty often. I never wanted it to end, but I knew it was closing to an end. That may be the reason why it just stopped happening. I never wanted my story to end, my memories left to be forgotten. Perhaps that's why I postponed finishing writing my book, but for now it finally ended. You may not believe that it all happened but it did, you could ask me, or my wonderful husband Hiro. I still wake up sometimes from nightmares of the paradox, I still remember all the times I had with the other Hiro, without Tadashi. But even better are the memories that I made my own from this world, the world that you are living in right now. We did get into the SFIT, Tadashi became well known with Baymax and saved a lot of people, and everyone knew way to well that everything was great. I hope that you, the reader of my book, enjoyed my adventure, and will find a way to make your own adventure."

"(Y/n), that's a great ending! Why won't you just publish your book?" Tadashi asked me. "I don't know. It isn't that great, and just some moments are in here that are a bit personal. Also the ending is a bit short, isn't it?" I looked at Tadashi, and he smiled at me. "It may be short, but it is great. Not every ending is long, or comes slowly. Sometimes you just got to make it short. You know, for the effect." Tadashi told me. "Yeah, I know, but I told myself that I wouldn't make it an ending like that! It's kind of like, 'Hiro and I got married, got (insert number) kids, named (insert names) and lived happily ever after.'." I looked back at the screen, not sure about it. "Okay! I have an idea! If you don't want to finish it like this, than put in some important dates for you." Tadashi suggested. "You think that that is a good idea?" I asked him. Tadashi nodded firmly. "Alright let's try...."

'Of course, this isn't how I am going to end it. Here you have the highlights of how it ended. You may remember the glasses we made, well that got us right into the SFIT, but that didn't get us right into our relationship. It was still a bit awkward, because I had been dead for quiet sometimes, and Hiro didn't get to make the Big Hero 6 (or 7, or 8 if you count Tadashi in). When I told everyone the idea, Fred got super excited about it, Hiro looked like he was already designing in his head, and only Tadashi and Wasabi were firmly against it. So, after some time, we made suits and became the Big Hero 8. I must say that Tadashi still didn't agree, and only went with us to make sure no one would get hurt.'

'Hiro's and mine first date in this world never happened, so I made sure that it would. This time it wasn't a disco though, we went to a karaoke bar. Hiro wanted to hear me sing, and with this it would be perfect he said. Well, long story short, in the end the 2 of us couldn't talk for a day, but we did sang a duet. It was great!'

'The moments that I miss most about being young, is the fact that you could hang out as much as you would like to. Hiro and I had lots of cuddles, dates and movie nights, but after not too long we both started to get more and more busy. We couldn't handle not being together as much as before, so we came up with the idea of living together. My parents really like the idea, and went back to (h/t), so they could live in my old home. The gave my home in San Fransokyo to Hiro and me as a present. I really love my parents.'

'Hiro proposing took longer though. When he finally proposed we were both 25. We had been together for 10 years, 10 whole years. Hiro was never the guy to do romantic stuff, so how could I expect some romantic way for him to propose? He did it on his own Hiro-y way. He gave me a game console, and told me to play the game. The game was about our lives, like how we met and he even put in the paradox happening. In the end of the game there was a button that said: "Do you want to continue?" and I pressed yes, because I didn't know what would happen in the rest of my life. The console opened up and there it was, a simple, but beautiful ring. Out of the speakers sounded Hiro's voice: "(Y/f/n), do you want to marry me?" Hiro was standing in front of me (I don't know when he got there) and I yelled yes.'

'The marriage was great, just like the honeymoon. But I am not going to write about that, no, I am going to write about how it is now. I got married 2 months ago, and I am pregnant. My life has had it ups and downs, but now with Hiro everything will always be alright.'

'Thank you for reading the nothing I wrote.'

"What are you writing (Y/n/n)?" I heard Hiro ask from behind me. "Nothing! Just your birthday present!" I smiled at him. "But my birthday won't be in a few months?" Hiro asked. "Well, yeah, but this needs time, and it will get out on your birthday." I told him. He just smiled. "I love you, you know that right?" Hiro said. "I know that. I love you too." I said to him and gave him a quick peck on his lips. "Well, let's go on continuing our adventure, shall we?" I asked him. "As long as I am with you, my life is the best adventure it could be." I smiled.

THE END

,