Chapter 35

Have fun reading!

---(Y/n) POV---

I smiled to Honey. "So the glasses work?" Wasabi asked. "Yes, they work. And I am happy they did! Now we finally know that Hiro and (Y/n) are together!! Did you guys went to a date yet?" Honey asked. "Honey, that thing happened yesterday. We couldn't possibly been on a date yet." I told her. She faked a pout.

"Now we're done, can we go home?" Fred asked "Or at least go to Hiro's place. I want to see (Y/n)'s super suit!" "Fred, we need to ask that to Mister Mustang. We can't just go." Honey said while she looked a Fred. "We can ask him." Gogo suggested "We are done, and now we have a week to make a presentation about it. I'm sure we can go home sooner." "Alright. Let's go to Mustangs room!" Hiro said and we walked out.

I knocked on Roy mustangs door. No one answered, and I was about to open the door, when suddenly his assistant came through the door. "Hello. Do you want to ask something?" she said to us. "Well.... We are done with the project and we only need to make a presentation about it. So can we go home for today?" I asked her in my most innocent voice. Just to make sure. "That's alright. But you need to come again tomorrow! Now go off and have some fun." She told us with a smile. We all nodded and walked away.

"Alright! Let's go to Hiro's place to see (Y/n) super suit!" Fred said enthusiastic while we walked outside the SFIT. "Wait! Who said-" Hiro started. "Isn't the suit done?" Fred asked him. "Yes, it is. But we didn't test it yet." Hiro told him. "You can do it with us around. We just put all our super suits on, and then save some people. Simple as that." Fred said. "We can test it. But I am not letting (Y/n) go 'save some people' in a untested suit! What if it has failures! It could hurt people. Or even worse, it could hurt herself!" Hiro said a bit angry to Fred. "Alright. I get it. But can we go now? It looks like it's going to storm." I looked up. There were dark clouds a bit farther away. "Yep. It's definitely going to rain." I said. "Let's hurry. I don't want to get wet." Gogo said and we started walking fast to Hiro's place.

We were just in Hiro's garage when it started to rain. "We made it just in time." Hiro said. "That's not just rain coming." Wasabi told us. "What's also coming then?" Fred asked. "Winter is coming." I said before Wasabi could answer. "Hu? I don't get it." Honey said. "That's not it. But it looks like it's going to thunder." Wasabi explained. I got the chills at the thought of thunder. (Sorry if you like thunder) It always gave me the chills. I just didn't like it. "Let's just get (Y/n)'s suit. Maybe if we finish this fast we all can go home before the thunder comes." Honey said to us. We nodded and Hiro went to get my suit.

When he came back I put on the suit fast. It fitted perfect! That's at least a good point. I walked to everyone and they looked at my suit.

"You have wings!! That's so cool!" Fred exclaimed " And what is that? What are those things?" "Fred! Calm down!" I told him. He calmed down but I could see in his eyes that he wasn't that calm.

"Let's first test if your whip swords work." Hiro said and I nodded. I grabbed the 2 (d/v/f/c) handles and pressed the button for the whips. The whips came out and Fred looked amazed. Then I pressed the button again, so the whips went back in again and pressed the button for the ice swords. They came out as well. "This is amazing. How does it work?" Wasabi asked. "Well-" Hiro started. "Don't explain yet. We'll first test the other equipment." I told Hiro before he could begin a long story that wouldn't really interest me. "Sure. We will move on to the gravity discs." Hiro said. "First press that button on your glasses. You activate them like that." He told me and I pressed the button. The gravity discs started making a little zooming noise and disabled from my legs. "Alright that works. Now look if you can control them. And if they can make an ant-gravity zone." Hiro said. I controlled the discs with my thoughts around Hiro and then I made an anti-gravity zone around him. Hiro was lifted of the ground in the air. "Well looks like they work. Can you put me down please?" He asked me. "I want to fly!! Can you do that to me?" Fred asked. I nodded my head. "Sure."

~~~~~~~~

ສະບາຍດີ reader!

I don't really have to say much.

Question of the chapter:

If you had an million dollars, what would you do with it?

I would spend it on fandom stuff, and presents for people.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja