Chapter 30

Enjoy your second life!

---(Y/n)'s POV---

I was still sitting in Hiro's room and it was getting quiet boring here. I was about to get up and walk to aunt Cass again when Hiro came in with Baymax. "Hey (Y/n)" he said and he helped Baymax in his loading station. "Hello Hiro. You've got some explaining to do." I said to him "Like, since when are you a hero? And why?" I asked and Hiro sat down.

"It's a long story." He said. "Well, I don't care. We have all the time of the world, so you better get started." I told him. "Okay, I'll start at the begin. You know that moment I didn't answer your e-mail for 3 days? Well that's the moment I became a hero. Now how, I found a microbot in my pocket of the jacket I wore with the showcase."

"But they were all destroyed, weren't they?" I interrupted him.

"That's what I thought, but they weren't all destroyed." He continued "First I thought that the microbot was broken, but Baymax said that it wanted to go somewhere. He started going outside with the microbot and followed where the microbot wanted to go. I didn't notice he had gone away and started to chase him. After a while we came by an old building. Inside the building where machines that were making microbots. This could only mean-"

"That someone started the fire! And so indirectly killed Tadashi!" I finished his sentence. Why would someone set that fire though?

"Yup. I wanted to find out who did it, so I started looking around." Hiro told me "But before Baymax and I came far, a guy with a kabuki mask started to chase us. Baymax and I started to run, and we made it safe out."

"I can see that, otherwise you probably wouldn't be here right now." I said a bit sarcastically.

"You're right. But onwards with the story." He looked at me "I made an armour for Baymax and in the afternoon we went out again. This time we came on a harbour. We saw the same guy that chased us getting something out of the water. We hide behind a container. First he didn't see us, but Wasabi, Honey, Fred and Gogo came. He probably heard us talking and he lifted the container we were hiding behind into the air. Everyone got into the car and we rode away. Really fast. In the end we ended up in water and Baymax saved us from drowning. After we got out of the water we walked to Fred's home. It was gigantic! He even has a butler."

"Yeah, I know that. Living with Fred, remember?" I pointed out.

"Of course. Haha, I kinda forgot it." He said "Well we got into Fred's room, and I grabbed some paper. I draw the symbol I saw on the thing Yokai, that's what we called the guy, was getting out of the water. When I showed the symbol, and no one knew it, Fred came with a theory. What if Yokai was a smart billionaire? Like Mister Krei. I then came with the idea of becoming superheroes."

"So that's how you became superheroes. But I still don't really understand why." I said to him.

"Well, first because I wanted revenge for Tadashi. But later because we needed to safe San Fransokyo." Hiro explained.

"Okay I get it." I said and I nodded my head "This story wasn't that long. Did you maybe say it in the hope I would say, oh alright, I don't need to hear it?"

"Yeah. But you still wanted to hear it." He said to me.

"Of course I do! I am your best friend right!" I told him and hugged him. 'Yeah were best friends, but I do want to be more.' I thought, but I didn't say anything. I remembered how Hannah said that Hiro liked me. Could it be true? Could Hiro Hamada like me? I need to stop thinking about that. But Hiro had other plans.

"You remember what Hannah said? About me liking you?" he asked. "Yes, I do." I said and I looked at him questioning. "Well, that was true, and I know that this is probably going to ruin the mood, but that's what Tadashi wanted to tell you after the showcase. He promised it to me that if I would make it into the SFIT he would tell you that I liked you." Hiro said looking down. Hiro did like me... Hiro liked me! But, Tadashi would never tell me it. I looked at Hiro and he smiled a sad smile. "Hiro, I like you too, and it did ruin the mood a bit. But Tadashi would probably be happy that you told me." I said to him and he smiled now a happy smile. "He probably would be happy." I nodded and I hugged Hiro. But suddenly I remembered something.

"So, why didn't you tell me it?" I asked Hiro. "What? About me liking you?" "No, about you being a hero." I said. "Well, uhm... this is a bit cheesy, but I just didn't want you to get hurt and if you wanted to become a hero I would probably say no." He told me. "Well, now it is too late! I am going to be a hero, just like you!" I told him but he shook his head. "You can't. Because..... the others need to agree, and they probably wouldn't agree!" he said and I looked at him. "Let's just ask if that's true, tomorrow." I said and Hiro nodded.

~~~~~~

Hello internet!

Guess who says that.

Reader and Hiro finally confessed to each other! It took 30 chapters! But this book is still not finished. I have some plans. (and you still need to kiss Hiro J)

Question of the chapter:

What is the weirdest moment in your life?

My answer: one time when I was really young and couldn't walk I always shoved my butt on the ground. No I didn't crawl, I shoved my butt. No that isn't the funny part, the funny part was that I almost butt shoved out of the place we were staying. It was really weird, but I made it out alive. (Just kidding. I am a skeleton writing this fanfic in her coffin.)

So See you this week or in 3 weeks!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Would you like to see my face one time? Just asking if you want to know how your author looks like!