Chapter 23

Enjoy!!!! The music is for later!

—Hiro's POV—

Today on the SFIT we must choose a project which you have to complete with your team. Of course was our team Wasabi, Gogo, Honey, Fred (even though he doesn't really go here) and me. Baymax would also help, but he didn't count because he was a robot. You could choose between 3 different projects. Every project was different and at the end could you win something. There were of course more than 3 groups, so in each project could a team win. The 3 projects were:

1.       Make a prosthetic for someone without an arm of leg.

2.       Think of a solution for a problem with an exchange student from a other town.

3.       Read some books and write with your team a new one.

We went to vote which one we wanted. Number 2 won, because of some reason everyone wanted that. It looked fun, but I think there is more behind it.

It would take a week before the student would be here, and the project would start in 2 weeks. After we got this information we went all home.

I really wonder who will be our new team mate.

—The day someone you know comes to the SFIT—

Again I send a mail to (Y/n). She hasn't been answering my mails for a week now and I am getting worried. Could of something have happened to her? Did she get depressive? Or maybe she just doesn't want to be my friend? That couldn't be, could it? I still love her.

With those thoughts in my head I went to the SFIT. Today would come the exchange students. We decided yesterday that whoever will be it will sleep in Fred's house. The main reason for that is that he just got the biggest house of all of us and for some reason they didn't want the student to go to the Lucky cat café. I got the idea that they already knew who was the student. But they couldn't know, because no one knew who they will get.

When I got in the atrium, where we will get our student and problem to fix. I found the team very quick, but when I did I kept think of (Y/n). She couldn't forget me. But above that, I couldn't forget her. I said hey to everyone and sat down. Suddenly a man started to speak. He had black hair and wore a blue suit. Behind him was his assistant with blond hair.

"Hello everyone! I am Roy Mustang. I will lead the exchange project and I will give you your problem. This here is my assistant Riza Hawkeye. You can ask her anything about the project. You're going to meet your new team mate now. Every team have gotten a number, so you just walk to the door with your number. Inside is your new team mate and your problem. Good luck everyone!" he finished and he walked of the podium.

I turned to my team. "Has anyone here the number?" I asked them. "I have it!" Honey said. "So what is our number?" Fred asked to Honey while we were standing up. "We've got number 3. Let's look..." Honey looked around "Ah! It's there!" she said and she pointed to a black door with a 3 on it.

We walked to the door and I opened it. I saw a really dark room, and in the middle of the room was someone with a hood over his/her head that was a little bit too big. Who would it be?

—Your POV!!—

I was set inside a room. I put on a hood that was too big to hide my face and I stood in the middle of the room. I already thought of a little game to play with Hiro when he came in.

Finally someone opened the door. I knew it was Hiro and the team, but Hiro didn't know it was me. The team already knew it, but that didn't matter.

"Who are you?" Hiro asked me.

"Let's play a game, Hiro." I said to him in a childish voice "You can guess 3 times. After each time I'll give you a hint. If you guess right, then you'll get gummy bears from each of us. If you guess 3 times wrong, you'll have to give us gummy bears." He nodded. "Okay, first guess?" I asked him. "Uhm, I don't know.... I think you're Santa!" I  said. The person shook her/his head. "That was guess 1. Your first hint is that I'm a girl." Hiro nodded again and started thinking. "A girl, who do I know that's a girl.... Maybe Maka from math camp?" he guessed. "Again wrong, 1 guess to go. This is my last hint" I said and I started to sing the song.