Chapter 25

Have fun reading!!

—-Your POV—-

I walked with Fred to his house. When I saw it I was in awe. It was huge!! "Fred, are you sure this is your house?" I asked him. "Yeah, I am." We walked to the front door. "Okay. I didn't think you would live in such a big house." Fred stood before the door. "Welcome to Mi casa. That's French for front door." He said. "Fred, it's Spain for my house. Not French." I told him. "Really?! I didn't know, hey Heathcliff. Gimme a box." Fred said. Fred gave Heathcliff a box and walked inside his manor. I just walked behind him and awkwardly waved to Heathcliff.

"So, you live alone?" I asked. "You're not surprised by the butler." Fred just said. "I'm not because I have one myself." I told Fred like it was normal in live. For me it was. "And no, I don't live alone. My parents aren't around much. This is my father's house. So why do you have a butler?" He asked. "Well, my parents also weren't around so much. And I could cook or something like that. So the got a butler." I said to Fred. Now we were walking on the second floor. "You said weren't, so they are around more now?" Fred asked. "No, not really. They.....they died in a plane crash a few years ago." I said. I felt some tears behind my eyes. Even after those years it was still hard to talk about it for me. "Oh, I'm sorry." Fred said. "Please don't be. You couldn't have known it. And I am sick of people who say that there're sorry when they don't even know something about it." "Okay. This is my room!" Fred said, I think partly to change the subject, and partly because we were by his room.

 We walked inside the room and I looked around. I saw a picture of Fred with muscles on an animal. I also saw much stuff that had to do with Marvel. Stuff like comics, action figures and posters. "This is so...... How would I call it? Cool?" I asked Fred. It was cool but also weird. Like really weird. "Well, this was my room. Let's move on to your room!" Fred said and he tugged me out of his room.

I was tugged around for like 2 minutes when Fred stopped. "You know that I can't find the way back, do you?" I asked Fred. "You just walk straight out of this hall, then you turn left and after that you see stairs going up. Don't take those. Just walk to the stairs and turn right, after that you see a picture of My dad, mom and me. When you see that go right. There you'll see the front door. If you want to go to my room you need to go left there. You understand?" Fred asked. "I hope so." I said. "Oh well. I will just send Heathcliff to get you. Well now your room. I think you'll love it!" He said like a mom would say when she has something new for you. I just nodded at him and he opened the door for me.

I walked inside and looked around. The walls of the room were (f/c) and (r/c). The flour was also (f/c). On the ceiling were stars painted. It looked wonderful. There were some boxes that I took from my house in one corner. There was a big shelf for books and stuff like that. There was a walk in wardrobe for my clothes, and a bureau for school. There was a TV on the wall. Also was there a radio with big boxes. I could put my phone in there. My bed was in (the middle/corner/wall) (Yes, it says wall) of the room. I saw another door that would probably lead to the bathroom.

"So what do you think? I've designed it partly myself." Fred said. Now I realised that I was just looking around without saying anything. "It is awesome!" I said. "Well, I'll let you settle in. Heathcliff will come for you when our dinner is done." Fred said and he walked away. I put my phone in the radio and I put on (f/s). I walked to the boxes in the corner and started to unpack them.

After some time I heard a knock on my door. "Miss (L/n) dinner is ready." I heard Heathcliff say. I walked to the door and opened it. "Please just call me (Y/n). And could you please bring me to the dinner room?" I asked Heathcliff. "Of course (Y/n)." Heathcliff said and I walked behind him to dinner.

When Fred and I were done with dinner I went to my room. I, by surprise, knew the way back to my room. I sat down on my bed and looked around again. "I can't believe that I'm here" I mumbled to myself.

I put on my pyjama and went to sleep. Before I fell asleep I whispered "Tomorrow is going to be great."

~~~~~~~~

สวัสดี reader!!

That is Thais.

Question(s) of the chapter:

If you ship people: What is your OTP?

If you don't ship people: Which movie should get a sequel?

I know, my questions begin to get weird.

My OTP is.... I can't choose! I have so many!! For each fandom at least 1.

And I think Rise of the Guardians should get a number 2.

I hope you have a great week!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja