Chapter 5

You and Hiro are now 11. It's Christmas time!!!

(Y/n) POV
"(Y/n), wake up, wake up!" I heard Hiro say. "Just five more minutes...." I mumbled. "No, You can't! Santa came so wake up!" Hiro said now jumping on my bed. "Santa?" "Yeah, it's christmas remember." Hiro said, not jumping anymore but now he was trying to balance on my matrass. "SANTA CAME!!" I screamed and got up from my bed and hugged Hiro tightly. "Let's go downstairs!" Hiro said when we stopped hugging. I cloudn't help but notice a small blush on his face. 'Maybe is he sick?' I thought. Hiro already started to walk downstairs. I run after him.

"Look who woke up!" Tadashi said when I walked in the room. "Good morning to you too." I said to him. "Good morning dear. Did you sleep well?" Aunt Cass said to me. "Good morning aunt Cass! Yes, I did" I said with a smile. "Look what Santa brought! That are much presents." Hiro said while looking at the presents. "Yes, he did Hiro. But let first do the self made presents." aunt Cass said. "Okay!" Hiro asnwered. I came with the idea of self made presents. You just needed to make a self made present for eachother, and then you gave it to each other. You need to guess whose present it was. The night before Christmass we laid the presents by a name sign. "Well let's first do (Y/n), she came with the idea of it." Tadashi said. "That sounds right. Well let's get started!" I said. I grabbed a (f/c) wrapped present with your name on it and unwrapped it. It was a little robot dog. "Wow....." I said. Then it started to bark. "It is wonderfull!" "So, who do you think that made it?" Tadashi asked. "Uuuuh... well..... maybe" I thought "I guess..... Hiro!" "What? How did you know?" Hiro looked suprised "I didn't I just said a random name." Now it was Hiro's turn to grab a self made present. It was a bag of cookies. "Aunt Cass." He said a little bit asking. "Yes, that's right." she said.

After we did al the self made presents it ended like this: Tadashi got doze of cupcakes from aunt Cass, a self decorate baseball cap from me and a smiling robot from Hiro who could grab pencils. Aunt Cass got a bracelet from Tadashi, a necklace from Hiro and earrings from me. Hiro got a bag of cookies from aunt Cass, a frame with a picture of me from Tadashi (Who knows why Tadashi would give that to him) and a robot plush from me. I got (f/c) cookies from aunt Cass, a frame with a picture of Hiro and me from Tadashi and the robot dog from Hiro. We got much more presents after that. And after the presents Tadashi, Hiro and me got outside.

"Dress warmly, you don't want Jack Frost nipping at your nose!" aunt Cass said. "We will aunt Cass!" I asnwered. When we walked outside we saw snow. And with snow I mean much snow. "Who is Jack Frost?" Hiro asked me. "I don't know it either." Tadashi said. "You guys don't know Jack Frost! You don't know the gaurdian of fun? He's a legend! How is that even possible?" I said. It's unbelievable! "Well, we never had it so on bedtime stories, and-" Tadashi started. "Time for you to meet Jack Frost." I cut him of. "But how can we meet someone that doesn't exsits?" Hiro asked. "Don't you dare to say that! You just need to believe." "Yeah that's what Jamie alwasy say too. And we still don't see him" Hiro said. "You don't try hard enough! And how do you guys know Jamie too?" "He was in my class." Hiro said "And how do you know him?" "He is kinda my grand-nephew, only we lost contact after he moved to a other town." I answered "We can ask if he wants to come with us.Tadashi said. "Really?! I would love to see him again!" I said "Okay, let's get him then!" Tadashi said and started running to Jamie's house.

When we got there Hiro came with a idear. "What if we hide (Y/n) and then scare Jamie!" "That's a great idear Hiro!" I exclaimed. "Okay, (Y/n) hide behind that tree while we get Jamie. If we pass by you jump before him!" Hiro said. "Yes, sir!" I said and saluted. Hiro smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry that the chapter isn't done yet, but I needed to publish something! What do you guys think about the ROTG crossover? It won't be very long but it is there. I will try to publish the rest this week but I can't promise. And it sucks because now I have holidays I am sick! Vote and Comment! Till the next time (^-^)/