Chapter 21

And we'll continue with the story!

—For the first time in forever: Hiro's POV—

I just got back from the fight with Yokai. I put off my helmet and walked to my room. There I put off my suit, and put on normal clothes. "Hiro? Are you there?" I heard aunt Cass ask. "Yes aunt Cass. I am here!" I answered her. I heard aunt Cass walking to my room. "Hiro, did you go to school today?" I could know that this question was coming. I could say that I am a superhero, but I don't think aunt Cass would like that. "Yes, I did. Why are you asking?" I asked her. "Because I've seen the news Hiro. There was a fight in the city. I was just worried that you might hurt yourself." Aunt Cass said. "What are you talking about?" I asked her, but I knew that she knew that I was a hero. "Hiro, you know very well what I am talking about. You can be a hero, but make sure you don't get hurt." "Okay." I said and aunt Cass hugged me. "So does my little superhero want something to eat? I want to hear the whole story!" aunt Cass said excited. So we went downstairs to eat.

—Time skip while you can watch the movie, so you know the story, somewhere—

"Hiro, that is just awesome!" aunt Cass screamed. She looked more excited than a little puppy with a ball. "Yeah, I know." "And you can rebuilt Baymax, can't you?" aunt Cass asked. "Well, that's a bit difficult. Look the chip is what made Baymax, Baymax. Without it do I need to reprogram him and he wouldn't know a thing we did together. But I can try." I told her. "Just do your best, I believe that you can make Baymax." Aunt Cass said "Now go upstairs to sleep. You must be tired. And tomorrow you just go to school." She told me and I went to my bed.

When I was in my room I saw (Y/n)'s bed. I really missed her. Without her I feel incomplete. I need her smile again, her voice in my ears and I need her touch. I want to feel that spark again when she touches me. Wait! Could it be true? Tadashi told me already that I loved her. He even wanted to tell her after the showcase. We had planned that. But now he never will. I sat down before my PC and without noticing I made a sketch of a super suit.

I was midway making the sketch when I realised what I was doing. I can't make (Y/n) a superhero! Maybe she will get hurt, and then it is my fault! I put my stuff away and was almost standing up when I heard a sound like an new email arrived. I read the email.

————-

From: (Your email)

To: HiroHamada@gmail.com

Subject: Are you there?

Hey Hiro!

What is taking long? I know that you probably need to get stuff right for the SFIT but normally you answer in a day and now it have been 3. I don't want to push you, but I am just worried.

I think that Sebastian isn't human, because he is really fast with everything. And he knew Ciel already. I am really sure that Sebastian never met Ciel before.

And like I thought, the new servants aren't really going to teach me something. I even started to teach Bard to cook. But it is fun with them.

I hope to see your answer soon!

-(Y/n)

————-

I looked at the mail. It is true I didn't answer but I never thought that it was already 3 days. Well I will just answer right now.

Should I tell (Y/n) that I am a hero? No, she would only want to be one herself. So what kept me busy these days? Baymax? No, she wouldn't really believe that. Robots? No, she would only think that I am bot fighting again. I have got it! School! She even suggested that in her mail!

—————

From: HiroHamada@gmail.com

To: (Your email)

Subject: I am back!

Hallo (Y/n)!

I am sorry for not answering sooner, but I have missed a few weeks of school and I am really busy. But My mail is here!

Like I said, the name of a butler is Alfred, not Sebastian! But besides that it is weird that he knows Ciel. Maybe he was Ciel's servant before you, or maybe he was his neighbour or something like that.

And you're learning your cook to cook? That's impressive. Never heard that before. It's good that you have fun with them at least!

And what kind of club is in music room #3? A band?

My toe is fine! Thanks for asking!

Hope you have fun!

-Hiro

—————

After that I went to bed and got to sleep. Dreaming about weird stuff and (Y/n)

~~~~~~~~~

Welcome reader-chan!

This was a chapter!

Question of the chapter:

Do you know good question(s) for the next chapter(s)?

Just comment them! I maybe don't know much questions anymore......

Hope you liked it!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja