Chapter 52

Please enjoy!

--(Y/n) POV--

I was walking with Hiro and Tadashi inside the airport. It has been two days since I found Hiro and Nico fighting with each other. It has been fun, and today my parents were coming. I was really excited and anxious about seeing them. What would they look like? Would they recognizes me?

"We're almost there. Are you alright, (Y/n)?" Hiro asked me. I nodded nervously. "Yeah, I fine. Just nervous." I told him. "Why are you so nervous?" Tadashi asked me. "Well, in my world they died in a plane crash, and they're now on a plane." I explained them. "Don't worry. I am sure they will be fine." Tadashi assured me. I nodded at him.

After a few minutes people started to get in. "I think the flight arrived." Hiro said out loud. I looked through the people who were arriving. I was searching for my dads and moms hair color, or anything that was familiar. I suddenly saw the (h/c) hair of my father. I walked up to him, and when I came closer I saw it was really him. When he spotted me he ran up to me and hugged me. "Mummy? Where's my mummy?" I asked him. "She went to the bathroom. Don't worry." He told me. I looked up at my dad, and saw that he had tears in his eyes. I also felt tears behind my eyes, but I kept them in. I looked around and saw that Tadashi and Hiro were looking at us. I smiled to them and they smiled back. I suddenly got hugged from behind. I smelled my mummy. I turned around in the tight grip of my mother and hugged her back. "It's good to see you, (Y/n)." she spoke. I didn't say anything. "Well, let's take this reunion to the cafe, shall we?" Tadashi said. I looked at my parents. "Sure. Come on, hon." My mom told me, and I nodded happily.

When we finally arrived in the Lucky Cat Cafe we were greeted by everyone who I knew in San Fransokyo, "So, dear, can you tell me why all these people are here?" My dad asked me. "Well, you would probably want to know how I am here, alive and well. So I thought, I better explain it to everyone at once, instead of twenty times to different people." I explained him. "Alright, just as smart as ever." My dad complimented me. I smiled at him. Me and my family sat down on around the table, together with aunt Cass, Tadashi and Hiro. When everyone sat and it was quite I started talking. "Well, it first started-" suddenly there was a loud crash outside. I stood up, with some more people at the same time. I ran outside, and looked at the sky. There was nothing there, but then I saw something flying at the end of the road. It looked really familiar. I started walking up to the thing, when I suddenly recognized it. The thing was Skyfall! I ran up to the robot dragon and she landed on my shoulder. "Hello Skyfall. How did you get her? And what's that on you back?" I asked her. She walked a bit around in my neck, making cracking noises every now and then. I started walking back to the people who were standing by the cafe, looking at me curiously."I'll explain later. Let's first finish how I got in here. Then I'll tell about Skyfall." I told them.

"To the day of the showcase, in my dimension Tadashi went inside the building to save professor Callaghan, and got into the explosion. He died that day and so we thought about professor Callaghan, but professor Callaghan survived. I was send back to my home, and a few weeks later Hiro found a microbot in his vest. He thought every one of them was dead, do he thought this one was broken. So he put it in a thingy or whatever. Baymax then found out that it wanted to go somewhere, and followed it there. When he and Hiro came on that place they found out that there was someone who stole his micro bots. He got the gang together and they became superheroes. They defeated professor Callaghan, because he wanted to kill someone, I don't really remember who, for making his daughter go into a portal or something. When I came back, I found out that they were superheroes and I became one myself. One on day we went to fight Secules, and I got send into a portal. Now I am here. Now about Skyfall. I got her from Hiro on valentines day. I think the other Hiro send her to the dimension, so I can get back." I told them. "Back? Do you really want to go?" My mom asked me. "I need to."  

~~~~~~~~~

Done!

Question:

What is you mood?

Answer: IDK

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Did anyone get the reference?