Chapter 42

Enjoy staying in this story!

---Hiro's POV---

I was worrying. I didn't know what to do on the date, and it was only a few hours apart. I was scared that if I chose the wrong thing, (Y/n) wouldn't like it. I really loved her, and it is our first date, so I didn't want to screw up. I thought that Fred might have an idea, so I asked him. "Fred, do you know what kid off date I should take (Y/n) on? I've literally no idea and the date is in a few hours." I asked him. "Well, you could take her to the cinema." He suggested while he walked up to me. "No, to cliché. I want something special." I told him. "Well, why would you ask me? It's not like I have a girlfriend to take on a date anyway. I am no use." Fred said and he looked down at me. "That's not the point. You know (Y/n) probably better than anyone else of us, and I really want to make her happy." I told him with growing worry and he just nodded. Then Fred started to stroke his chin like he had a beard. "Maybe you could take her to a club." He suggested. "Fred, we are fourteen! We can't go into a club!" I stated. "Not into a normal club, but into a teen-club. That's for humans between the twelve and fifteen year old." Fred said and I nodded. That was a great idea! "But will she like it? What if something goes wrong?" I asked him.

---Your POV---

Tonight was my date with Hiro, and to be honest I was nervous. Not like 'I have a presentation' or 'will I make the test right?' nervous but a 'what if it goes wrong? It would be my fault or he hates me!' nervous. The whole week long I've been looking forward to this day, but I think I would rather stay home tonight. I don't want it to go wrong. While thinking about what could go wrong I walked to Hiro's lab. "Dude, calm down. You'll be alright." I heard Fred say. "But what if she doesn't like it? Like, I don't know, maybe she'll walk away or...." I heard Hiro rambling. "Hiro, she'll love it! And I bet she is just as nervous as you are!" Fred said and I walked into the lab. "Hey. I just wanted to know how late we meet, and where. Because you didn't tell me yet." I told them. "Uhm, hey! I'll pick you up at eight. If that's alright with you, I mean we could meet earlier or later. But I just thought that-" Hiro rambled. "Eight is great, mate! I'll see you then!" And I walked out again. "She doesn't look very nervous to me, Fred." I heard Hiro say and I started walking with a smirk to Gogo's lab.

"Hey. Pass me that thing next to you." Gogo told me as soon as I walked in. I grabbed it and gave it to her. "What are you working on?" I asked her. "My bike. It broke yesterday, and I want to figure out why." She told me. I nodded. "So, why did you come here?" Gogo asked me. "Well, I just need to spend my time till eight and I thought that you maybe could help." I told her. "Well, you should first pick out your clothes, because if you are like Honey it will take hours. After that you can watch a movie or something like that. All your colleges are done for today, right?" she asked me. I thought for a bit. My last college for today was robotics and that was in the morning, so I was done. And she did have a point about the clothes. I don't know if my favourite outfit is clean, and if it isn't then I'll have to choose a new one and that could take long. "Yeah, I am done for today. Well, I'll just head home! Good luck with your bike!" I told her and I started going home.

When I came home the first thing I did was going to the toilet. The second thing I did was going to my room to pick clothes. Lucky my favourite outfit was clean, so I didn't have to think about what I should put on. I just grabbed the outfit and put it on. I didn't think I needed a shower, so why would I take one? After I had done everything I sat down on my bed and I started a movie. I hope I can concentrate on the movie with all those nerves inside of me. That could become a problem. I started watching, waiting for the time to come. 'hopefully it doesn't take too long.'

~~~~~~~~

Tulle reader!

(I've started putting self-made hello's here)

I hope you are okay!

Question of the chapter:

What is your favourite music genre?

I don't have really a favourite one, but at the moment I listen mostly to rock and anime music. (anime music can still be very different from each other though.)

I hope you liked the chapter and please give a feedback!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Very homework, much hate...