Chapter 60

What's this? A wild chapter appeared! Enjoy!

The song is safe and sound by Taylor Swift. I'll tell you when you can start playing it!

--(Y/n) POV--

"Alright, an explanation." aunt Cass started. "Cass, you don't have to tell her yourself. We know it is hard for you." Honey told her, as she laid her hand upon Cass's hand. "I know, but I think that I can do it. Alright... It started a week after the first attack. Hiro missed you really much, and told a theory that the Leemtes could get you back. We refused agreeing with it. Slowly Hiro started to get more nervous around everyone. We didn't know why. Then, one time when it was the time the Leemtes got out Hiro ran outside. I ran after him, in the hope that he didn't get touched. When I saw him he was surrounded by Leemtes. But they didn't touch him, yet. So I ran to him, but than a wave came and it pushed me over, but it didn't do anything to Hiro. The Leemtes around Hiro disappeared, and Hiro looked around like nothing happened. I stood up and ran towards him. I grabbed his arm and dragged him towards the hide out again. He didn't do anything. When we were back, I hugged him, but he pushed away and started mumbling weird things. The boy was just sixteen by then.  Over the years things got worse, just like Hiro. Around his twentieth birthday he suddenly started telling us we weren't real, and not his friends. He tried escaping. So we locked him up. Now for some time it looked like Hiro was getting better, so we let him out this month. But then he escaped, and found you. This is all we know." aunt Cass told me. "Alright, so Hiro has gone nuts because of the Leemtes?" I asked. "We aren't sure about that. It could be." Wasabi answered. I nodded. "So, (Y/n), what exactly happened in the room with you and Hiro? We did see some, but we couldn't hear what he was saying." Honey asked. "Well, after Hiro had read the note he totally flipped. He yelled that I was a lair, and misusing Tadashi's name." I told them. "Alright. But what was inside the note? What said it?" Honey asked. "I have the note here. I'll read it out loud." I said and I started reading.

Hello Hiro!

Or at least other Hiro. It's Tadashi! Well, other Tadashi.... You will get it.

I heard you had an hard time getting over my dead, so that's why I have this note for you! I could tell you lots of things, but nothing is that important. 

I just want to tell you that you were lucky it was me who died in the fire, because losing (Y/n) would give you even an harder time. You just couldn't get over it. You couldn't forget that she wasn't there anymore. I am glad that the me in your world ran into that fire, and that (Y/n) was still alive. 

You are probably asking yourself why? Why are you saying this Tadashi? Well, I don't want you to be broken. (Y/n) is the person that keeps you safe and sound. Believe me. When she died in our world the only song you played was safe and sound, and when I asked why you answered 'Because I can't be it without her.'  

I do really love you, and I think it's great that you're together with (Y/n)! I know that she will never leave you! And I am really proud that you got into the SFIT! I couldn't be anymore happier than to hear this! 

Please stay strong, and look out for (Y/n). And remember, don't cry, craft!

(Sorry that's a joke I have with the other Hiro)

Hugs,

Tadashi Hamada

By the end of the note I had tears in my eyes. "Well, that is something Tadashi would say." Honey said. "Yeah. But why did he call (Y/n) a lair?" Gogo asked out loud. "Because I left him... for sixteen years..." I said, speaking my thoughts out loud.  "Alright, we can think about that later. First we need to get some rest." aunt Cass said, probably to change the subject. "Wait. I first want to sing a song for Fred. I know what song I want to sing, because of Tadashi's letter to Hiro." I said. "Of course. You want to sing it here? We don't really have a place for the death..." Wasabi told me. "Sure. Let's start." I stood up and started singing, with the background music in my head, for no one to hear.

(You can start playing now) 

 I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La La La
La La La La
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La La La

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh  

After I was done singing I looked at everyone. "So, where can I sleep?" 

~~~~~~~~~

Well, I am maybe evil, but not that evil. Here you have your answer of what's wrong with Hiro. No question in this authors note. Only answers in the story. Also a song. 

I do want candy now! Gimme da candy!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja