Chapter 63

Enjoy!

---(Y/n) POV---

I looked around me. It was on the same hill that I was before. No one was there. I started walking. I mean, I could stay but what would that do? It was day time and I wanted to see Hiro. So if Hiro was normal again he would probably be in the SFIT. I walked towards to SFIT. There I saw that before the SFIT was crowded. The atmosphere felt really familiar. I didn't know why. I was about to question someone what was happening, but then someone walked through me. I gasped. What was that? Suddenly some more people walked through me. How? It felt weird, no one noticed me. It felt weird that people walked through me. Suddenly I saw aunt Cass a bit farther away, with some small people next. I ran to her, sometimes accidentally through people. "Cass! Cass!" I yelled, but she didn't seem to notice anything. Suddenly she started talking to someone. I stopped running, and I was now in hearing distance. "Tadashi, Hiro this is (M/n). She was my best friend childhood friend, but after college we separated our ways." I put my hand before my mouth, trying to stop myself from gasping. "That's right. You were going to live in San Fransokyo and I was going to live in (H/t). We still texted but I never the change to visit you." My mom said I walked away. I now knew what was happening now. I was in a memory. But why? Why am I going through my past?

The next thing I knew was that I was standing before the Lucky Cat Cafe. I saw that Tadashi, Hiro, aunt Cass and younger me got out of a car, and we walked up to the Cafe. I walked inside after them. I first looked around a bit, and then noticed that Tadashi, Hiro and younger me had gone upstairs. I walked up and went into the room. I heard myself sing through the door, and when I walked in the only thing I heard was "If I die I want you to sing on my funeral." 

Suddenly the scenery changed, and I saw myself crying on my mattress. "Who are dead?" I heard Tadashi ask. "M-my parents.... t-there was a c-crash.... a-and they w-were in that p-plane..... N-no one s-sur-vived it." Younger me said between hiccups. "(Y/n), I am really sorry." Tadashi said to the younger me. I was shocked. Hiro, Tadashi and younger me suddenly dissapeared and I heard some voice from downstairs. "Tadashi, what did you found?" I heard aunt Cass ask. I walked downstairs and saw aunt Cass, Hiro and Tadashi sitting around a table. "I called to the program, and they said that as long as I am alive we can continue. If I would die, what hopefully won't happen soon, the program will stop." Tadashi answered. "Okay that's good." and everything went black.

The next memory was different. People knew that I was there, but I didn't notice. I just felt sad. I was standing before Tadashis' grave. "Tadashi Hamada was my brother." Hiro started "He wanted to help a lot of people. He was a brother, my family. He was strong, and he knew much. Like I once heard, you die like a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. He died like a hero, and even if he didn't die, he would never become the villain. He was loved by much people, and we will never forget him. But right now, we got to move on. We've to walk on our one, move forward. We've good strong pairs of legs. We should get up and use them. I know that it won't happen so fast. But know, Tadashi wanted to save many lives, and he just couldn't. If you think it's natural for people to sacrifice their own lives to save others, surely you would understand that. Sometimes, a single death can save many lives. But it wasn't this time. I hope we remember Tadashi like a hero. Thank you for your attention." Hiro said. It sounded fake, but the people didn't know. Hiro nodded to me. "Well, everyone loved Tadashi, and is grieving because he died. But I know that I promised him to sing on his funeral. And I keep my promises. So here it goes." I said and I started to sing.

 I wonder where you are

hope its not too far
when will we meet?
The smile on your face
just like the old days
your beautiful heart beat

you gave me the good start
you gave me your heart
I'll never lose that part
I think you hear me
I think you're right here
that's why I have no fear

I wish you could see that
I'm okay
your words they took me far
I wish you could see that
I'm okay
that i am moving on

can you see me?
can you see me?

What was I doing? I wasn't in this memory! This wasn't real? Why am I singing? I didn't know, however still continuing. 

I still remember
sat on your shoulders
I was too tired to walk
laughing together
spring Sunday weather
Ice cream and just small talk

I wish you could see that
I'm okay
your words they took me far
I wish you could see that
I'm okay
that I am moving on

can you see me?
can you see me
 ?

Is something happening? Why does this memory take so long? The others were shorter. 

 I wish I could see that
you're okay
waiting there for me
I wish I could see that

you're okay
please just let me know

I wish I could see that
you're okay
smiling back at me
I wish I could see that
you're still here
watching over me

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around. "Can you see me now, (Y/n)? Can you?!?" A ghost Tadashi, with many burn wounds asked. 

~~~~~~~~~

Gallo Reader!

Question of the chapter:

How did your weekend go?

Mine went great! I went to see a movie with a friend. (no not a valentine)

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja