Chapter 69

Enjoy!

---(Y/n) POV---

"Wake up! It is just a dream!"  What was happening? That voice..... it was Hiro's! Just a dream? I need to wake up! But why aren't I yet? Boy suddenly stopped shaking. "What the.... How could this happen?" He said out loud. I glared at him, and crossed my arm. "Boy, this isn't real is it?" I asked him. He looked at me surprised. "Of course this is real! It isn't! Wake up! " mid-way through the sentence Boys whole attitude changed.  "Boy, let me wake up." I ordered him firmly. "NO! You can't leave me! This is all your fault! Please.... you're scaring me!" Boy now flickered, like he was changing form. I looked at him, questioning. "What is my fault?" I asked him "What did I do?". "You don't know? No! I was too early! Why won't you wake up?!"  "What....?" I frowned a bit. Every thing was going right, and now this happens?! Why me? "I'll come back. You're not safe. Wake up (Y/n)!"  

I sat up straight, this time in the mattress where I went asleep on. Hiro was hovering above me, looking very worried. "You're awake! Finally." Hiro whispered to me. "What?" I questioned. "You were having a bad dream. You were saying things that didn't make sense at all. You had me worried there, you know?" Hiro explained a bit. He sat down on my mattress, looking down a bit. "What were I saying?" I asked him. "I don't really recall, but the thing that scared me the most was that you said; 'The portals will open, and I will rule.' It's not just the sentence, but also the way you said it." Hiro told me, and he shifted a bit. Just that sentence scared me, because it had nothing to do with my dream. Or at least not of what I remember. "Oh... okay." I just said, the atmosphere filling with awkwardness. Suddenly the thought that I still hadn't kissed Hiro came into my mind. "Well, we better catch some more sleep. Sleep well." Hiro said, breaking the silence. He was about to get up when I grabbed his wrist. "Hiro, could you please stay? I don't think I can sleep after my dream." I told him.  "Uhmm sure. Let's just make sure we don't wake up Tadashi." Hiro told me and he sat down besides me. I lifted my sheets so he could go under them. "So, do you want to tell me about your dream?" Hiro asked me. I shook my head. "Maybe later. I don't think I want to think about that now. Maybe you could tell me something." I told him, and he looked at me. "About what?" He asked me. "What about you tell me about... well, me. You know, the me from this world. Before she died." I suggested, and I felt Hiro stiffen a bit. "You don't have to if-" I started, but Hiro cut me off. "No, I think it is about time I really move on. What do you want to know about... you?" He asked me. "Just the basic stuff. Character, things I liked and what she meant to you. I want to know if we are really that much the same." I told Hiro and he nodded. "Alright. Well for starters, the (Y/n) I knew was the best girl ever. She always made me laugh, and blush to be honest." Hiro chuckled a bit "She smiled most of the time, and she had much hope and determination. She liked stuff like (F/f) and (f/m). She was just great. Even though sometimes she could be a bit grumpy, and still irritated me sometimes, she meant the world to me. I loved her with all mine heart, but she choose Nico above me. Still I wanted her to be happy, so I smiled for her, told her I was fine. But she could see that something was wrong, and that is also one of the things I loved about her, she was always worried about me." Hiro told me, looking forward, with sadness in his eyes. "Well, some part of it sounds like me." I responded to him. "what part doesn't fit you then?" Hiro asked me, getting out of his temporarily sadness. "The part of being the best girl ever. I am not even close to that." I sighed. "Come on, if you're the same as her, then you can't be that bad." Hiro told me, but I wasn't convinced. "Alright, let's get over with this subject." I said, a bit fast "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him. "What is you wish? What is one thing you would like to have right now? One thing that you can't have?" Hiro asked me out of nowhere. My wish? The one thing I would like to have? I started to think back at the times that I had. The times with the other Hiro. The times that were permanently gone. I asked myself the question again, One thing I can't have? The kiss. The kiss with my Hiro, who has now disappeared. "There is one thing." I said out loud. "Then what is it?" Hiro asked me. "Before all this madness started, that morning the only thing I could think about was that I would like to kiss Hiro. After that Nico had stopped the first one. But I guess I can't kiss my Hiro now, or ever again." I said to Hiro. He looked at me, but I didn't notice. I was looking at the wall. "I know how it is to want to kiss someone badly, but not being able to." Hiro said out loud. I looked at him. "But maybe there is a way to make both our wishes come true." Hiro told me. "What way is it?" I asked him. "We could do it together. Fixing each other. My biggest wish was to kiss the (Y/n) from my world, and you want to kiss the Hiro from yours, so what if we kiss each other? Wouldn't that fix it?" Hiro spoke out loud, and I started to blush a bit. "Well, I think it would probably help us to move on. Let's do this together." I said to him. We both started to lean in, our faces getting closer to each other. Till the moment our lips touched. Lips that had never been touched this way, were now sealed to each other. Everything was going to be alright, everything was going to be perfect. 

And little did they know that Tadashi had watched it all, and was now going back to sleep, fanboying inside of himself.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello potatoes! 

*Sings* Here is the CHAPTEEEEEEEEER

Sorry that it is one day later.... I kind of thought yesterday that it was Sunday, but found out really late that it was Monday. Oops..... pleasedon'tkillmeIhavesomuchtolivefor

How was your Easter? 

Question of the chapter:

What is your favorite soundtrack? (From a film/series/anime/game?)

I really like the Undertale soundtrack. (Who am I kidding, I LOVE it!) I also love the Tokyo ghoul soundtrack. My favorite part of the Undertale soundtrack is probably Memory, or fallen down (reprise). I also really like Spider Dance. 

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja