Chapter 47

Ello! Enjoy!

--Hiro's POV--

The moment I saw (Y/n) fall I realized I made a mistake. Secules escaped, and (Y/n) is nowhere to be seen. "Guys, have you seen (Y/n)?" Honey asked. "No, I thought she would be here." Fred told us. My thoughts were now getting everywhere. 'What if she died? Or maybe she can't return out of the portal. But here wings weren't broken right?' "Isn't she still in the portal? Waiting for help?" Wasabi asked. We all walked to the portal in silence. Then I saw that the portal was closing. "The portal is closing!" I yelled and I started running to the portal. When I came there it was closed, and I dropped on my knees. "It's my fault. It's all my fault. I could've saved her." I mumbled to myself, tears forming in my eyes. "Oh, Hiro. We will find Secules and get (Y/n) back. Don't worry." Honey told me and put an reassuring hand on my shoulder. I just nodded, but my thoughts didn't stop. 'Maybe she will die. I can't lose her. Not like I lost Tadashi. I don't want to come to another funeral.'

--(Y/n)--

You probably don't know how it is to fall down. It's nothing like flying, you can't control yourself, or where you are going. you don't know how it will stop. Will you die in the end? Or will you just fall forever? I don't know. I never realized that there was a difference between falling and flying, but now when I am the one that's failing to fly and can only fall I know. Falling is not flying, but with a more definite destination, no, falling is feeling the adrenaline kick through my body, trying to do something to save me. My heart is beating faster than normal. My thoughts are everywhere around me, leaving me just as fast as you fall. My hands are all around me, trying to grab something so I stop falling. I don't know what to do.

Till the moment I realize it is useless. My hands keep still, doing nothing. It suddenly is peaceful, the sound of the wind blazing through my ears. My thoughts stopped, and I just closed my eyes. One thought in my head. 'Will it end like this? Falling forever?'

After some time, I don't know how long, it felt like the air around me was less. It felt like I was slowing down. Just a few moments later I opened my eyes, and I saw that I was laying on the ground, right before the SFIT. I blinked a few more times as I sat up. Now I could look fully at the building. It really was the SFIT. 'Maybe I didn't go to a different dimension, and I just made a time skip.' I thought to myself. I stood up, and I suddenly felt dizzy. I stumbled a few meters till I finally didn't feel the dizziness anymore. I didn't think much, and I started walking to the building. When I was inside I casually walked into the lab, not caring about the weird looks I was given.

"Hey Fred. Have you seen Hiro?" I asked when I walked into the lab. Fred looked at me like he had seen a ghost. "Fred, are you alright? I don't look that bad right? I can't remember getting cut anywhere, so I shouldn't be bleeding. " He just nodded slowly. Then I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Hey Fred, should I have Baymax scan you? And who is this?" I couldn't place it, but for some reason I felt tears forming in my eyes. I slowly turned around. It was the voice of a man, but it wasn't Hiro's or Wasabi's, It sounded like an older Hiro. Then I saw it. Kind of short black hair, big brown eyes looking down at me. "T-Tadashi? How, but-" I ran to him and hugged the surprised guy tightly. Tears were streaming down my face. The guy that felt like a brother to me was alive and he hugged me back. Suddenly I felt something wet fall on my head. I broke a bit from the hug and looked at Tadashi. "(Y/n)? Your alive? You died that day! I buried you! We had a funeral! But how?" Tadashi's voice softened at the end. "I died?" I questioned "But you died in the fire. Hiro and I buried you. I must be that I fell into a dimension where you survived the fire.... What happened here?" I asked him. I opened his mouth to answer, but someone interrupted him. "Are you real? Dude how did you do that? And why? What do you mean other dimension? And what are you are you wearing? Why would you get cut?" Fred asked me. "Woah! Fred calm down. I'll tell you my story, if you tell me what happened here." I told him.

~~~~~~~~

Dinka reader!

tham tham THAMMMM! Plot twist. Tadashi is alive and well!

Question of the chapter:

What's your favorite Youtuber?

I don't have one favorite, but two. Phil and Dan are the best!

Till the next time! Asja (^-^)/