Chapter 3

This is 1 day before you go to San Fransokyo now in Hiro's P.O.V

I was sitting on the table, eating dinner with aunt Cass when Tadashi walked in. "Aunt Cass! Look what I found!" He said while he showed her a brochure about a exchange or something. I didn't really care. "What do you think?" Tadashi asked. "Because you don't want to adopt a child we could do something with the exchange program! The parents of the side from the other child can pay!" He said excited. Yesterday he came with the idea of adopting a child because so he would help a child. But aunt Cass had to say no because we don't really have the money for it. "Well, we can give it a try. I think that a old friend of mine is going to do that to, but than only with their child like exchange child." "Yes! Thank you aunt Cass! I will help her!" " Okay but now you're going to eat!" I just looked at the conversation while I eat my food. "You will go to bed early tonight because tomorrow is the exchange meeting and you want to be happy then don't you?" "Yes aunt Cass." Tadashi answered. "You to Hiro, you will need to be there to." "Okay aunt Cass." We finished our dinner and Tadashi and me were going upstairs. "Aren't you excited, little bro?" "No, not really. How about you?" "I really want to know with who were going to get home. I hope he or she is nice and not irritating." Tadashi answered. "Yeah...." I said. "Good night Tadashi." "good night Hiro." and we went to sleep.

~~~~Time skip to the meeting~~~~
I looked around. There are many people. Tadashi looks excited. Why would he be so happy for helping people? We just walked random around when suddenly aunt Cass said "(M/n), are you that?" A woman turned around and looked at aunt Cass. Beside her was a man (probaly husband) and a girl. "Cass?" "That's me right!" I didn't really listen. I looked at the girl. She got beautiful (e/c) eyes. Her (h/c), (h/l) her looked soft. and her face was just the most beautiful thing I ever saw. "Hello I am Tadashi and he is my little brother Hiro." By the sound of my name I woke up out of my trance. "Hey I am (Y/n)." the girl said and put her hand to us. Before Tadashi could grab it I grabbed it and said "Hello, nice to meet you"
With that we got the papers and made it real. She would come back next month.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello stranger,
Which movie do you like more:
How to train your dragon or Rise of the guardians?
Please comment!!!

I will try to update once in a week and I am going to kinda skip trough the years till the movie.

See you soon (I hope)!