Chapter 22

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!

--Hiro's POV--

I woke up feeling great. I dressed up and packed my stuff for college. Today I was moving in Tadashi's old lab. I took all the stuff I needed and I checked my mail. (Y/n) already answered! That's fast!

---

From: (Your mail here)

To: HiroHamada@gmail.com

Subject:

Ave Hiro!

You're acting a bit OOC (Out Of Character). What is going on? You can tell me! I am your friend remember.

Now how did I notice you were OOC? That's because you first suggested things that Ciel and Sebastian could be for each other and second you said that you hope that I have fun, but I am going to school. You know school is most of the time no fun!

About music room #3, that's now band. Not at all. You remember Haruhi? I told you about her him. He went to that room and maybe, accidently, got a debt that he can't pay. So now he is a host in the host club. So in music room #3 is a host club. That you know!

Good luck with school!

-(Y/n)

---

I read the mail again and went downstairs. The gang was already waiting for me. "Let's go Hiro!" Honey said and we went outside to get in Wasabi's car. When we were finally in his car I could think again. 'I will answer (Y/n)'s mail when I am home again.' As I sat in Wasabi's car waiting to arrive at the SFIT.

-Your POV (again....)-

(This is the day you answered the mail. You did it before going to school)

I sat besides Alphonse and Haruhi in biology from professor Stein. He was dissecting a cat and Alphonse was almost crying. I hugged him "Calm down, the cat doesn't feel anything." I told Alphonse and he nodded. "It's just, the cat was so kawaii!! (means cute) I saw him on the streets a month ago and wanted to take him in, but big brother didn't let me." Alphonse said. I looked at the poor guy. "Maybe you should ask if you could leave," I advised him "that would be the best for you." Alphonse nodded again and he asked Professor Stein if he could leave. Stein just nodded and went back to dissecting the poor cat. 'Thank you.' Alphonse mouthed to me. 'See you in the break.' I mouthed back. He was going to give me food, because I helped him. I just knew it and I wanted it. Because what can possibly be better than free food?

The rest of the lesson was quit boring, mostly because Haruhi only was making notes and there was no one else besides me. 'Why can't Hiro be here?' I thought. I really missed him. Especially the last few weeks. Suddenly passed Haruhi me a note. That wasn't something she would do. Maybe she did it because of the host club? I looked at the note.

(Y/n),

The host club wants to see you.

They have a present for you. Mostly done by Kyoya.

Come after school.

-Haruhi

I looked at her and mouthed 'okay'. After this the lesson was boring again.

-Time skip because of symmetry-

When the break was finally began I walked to my locker. This is the place where me and my friends always come in the breaks.

After some time finally someone came. It was Ciel. "Hey, how were your lessons?" I asked him. "Dull, like always. How is Sebastian?" he asked. It was really a strange question. "Why do you want do know how my butler is? Do you like him or something?" Ciel started to blush a bit. "Wait, you like him? That's so cool! Your now my OT-" "Stop! It is weird!" Ciel stated. "No, it's not! Why would it be weird? Like I was saying your my new OTP. From now on will Sebaciel rule!" I told him. "Just don't tell the others alright. Promise me that!" he said to me. "I promise on my fandoms that I won't tell anyone except if you allow me to." I promised him. He was about to say more but the bell rang again and we went to our classes.

-Time skip through the rest of your classes-

After school I immediately went to music room #3. I went in there and saw that today there weren't any girls like normal. "So what's going on?" I asked. Kyoya walked to me "You told us about San Fransokyo and your friends there." He said. "What's with them?" I asked. "Let me speak." He said a bit angry "There's an exchange program set up, and we need some volunteers. Maybe you would like to go?" he asked. "Of course!! I would love to go!" I screamed and I hugged him. I would finally see Hiro again!
-------
Hello reader!

Do you have any idea how I could call you girls/guys?

Question of the chapter:

What is your favourite Dreamworks movie?

Mine is Rise of the Guardians or How to train you dragon.

Remember the question of the first chapter? I have also the struggle.

Happy May day!

May the 4th be with you!

Today is my dad's birthday.

I also forgot to post the answers the last chapter so here they are:

Alphonse and Izumi= Fullmetal alchemist (brotherhood), Haruhi= Ouran highschool host club, Ciel, Sebastian, Mey-Rin, Finny and Bard= Black Butler, Kira= Death Note and Castiel= Supernatural.

How many did you get?

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja