Chapter 37

Have fun reading!

---(Y/n) POV---

I set down a point by Honey's name. "Okay, and next is. Wasabi. Wasabi get in the circle." I told Wasabi. "I don't think that's an good idea. I'll just skip." He said to us. "Why? Wasabi everyone is going to do it. The challenge isn't that difficult. I know you can do this one. " I convinced him. "Okay. Let's get over with it." He agreed. "Alright! The challenge is: 'Pretend your hand is a spider trying to climb into your mouth as you sleep.' And GO!" I yelled as I clicked the start button. "Wait, WHAT?!? Spiders climb in your mouth while you sleep! I didn't know that! That's so gross! I must make something to stop that! How couldn't I-" "Wasabi. The seven seconds are over. You failed it. Sorry...." Honey said. Wasabi looked confused and a bit stressed around.

"Wasabi, don't worry. You only eat like 8 spiders in a year or so." Hiro told him. "Yeah, you don't have to worry! Because you have a spider hunting cat!" Wasabi said. "Spiders don't hunt cats. Uhm I mean cats don't hunt spiders. Haha" I laughed a bit awkward. "Both are the truth, (Y/n), both are the truth." Fred laughed. "It looks like you're happy now." Hiro said.

"Wasabi, woman up. Let's continue. It's my turn now, isn't it?" Gogo said and she went into the middle of the circle. "Yes, it is. Okay your challenge is: 'Pretend to take 5 selfies using 5 different poses. Go!" I clicked go and Gogo started. First she stood with a duckface, second with a peace-sign, third with a funny face fourth with a bubble gum and then the beeper went off. "Sorry, Gogo, but it was just four." Fred said, smiling. He grabbed my (Phone/Ipod/Ipad) and pressed 'failed it'.

"It's your turn now, (Y/n). Let's look how we are going to see your suffer. 'Explain what a rainbow is, without using the word 'colour'.' And go!" Fred said as he pressed the go button. "A rainbow is... Unicorn poop, when the unicorn ate Skittles!" I said and I smiled at my explanation.

"That's so unfair! Yours was simple. You probably cheated!" Fred pouted as he gave me my device. "Fred, how do I cheat with a random generating app?" I asked him. "You just do." "Sure." Hiro said. "Lock." I finished. "What?" He asked surprised. "Son." I said now. "Huh?" Hiro stated confused. "Sure-lock, is Sherlock and then you said What-son, so Watson. Don't you know Sherlock?" I asked him. "Who?" he asked. "The Doctor!" I said "Just kidding. Does anyone here know Sherlock?" No one said anything. "Do you even spend time on the internet? You didn't know the seven second challenge, and you don't know Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Who? Wow." I stated surprised. "Well, I've heard the name Sherlock before. But I've never really watched it." Honey said. "Alright. After we've finished this round we'll watch one episode of Sherlock. Is that okay? After that we can watch another movie." I said and they all nodded.

"Okay Hiro, you're the last one. Your challenge will be: 'Sing the whole of 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' in a scary voice.' Now go!" I yelled and I pressed the go button again. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star. You look so close, but you are so far." He sang in a voice of a witch. The beeper went off. "Okay guys, did he nailed it, or failed it." "Failed it!" Fred yelled. "Fred, if it would depend on you then everyone except you would fail. Nailed it." Gogo said. "Nailed it." Honey agreed. "Wasabi?" I asked, but when I looked at Wasabi he was hiding under his blanket. "I think that's a nailed it. So you nailed it Hiro!" I told him happily. "Yes!" he said as he fist bumped the air. "Now let's go watch the first episode of Sherlock." I told them and Hiro went to grab his laptop.

When Hiro came back he started his laptop. "What are you kiddos up too?" asked aunt Cass as she walked in with snacks. "We are going to watch Sherlock." I told her. "Oh, I love that show!" she said. "Me too!" I agreed with her "I am really excited for the next season!" I continued. "Yes, but I will still take so long! I just can't wait! I didn't know you watched it too." Aunt Cass stated. I just nodded. "I brought snacks for you kids. Have fun watching!" she told us as she put down some chips in front of us. "Thanks!" We all said, not together at once, but we all said it. "Which movie are we going to watch after this?" Wasabi asked. "What about Corpse Bride? It isn't a scary movie, and I think you all will like it." Honey said, and we agreed.

~~~~~~~~

ਸਤ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ Reader!

School just started for me :( I don't want to go to school!

And it's me doing the 7SC! Just if you would be wondering about how I look...

Question of the chapter:

What is your favourite thing about summer?

Mine the summer break!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja