Chapter 36

I hope you'll enjoy this!

--(Y/n) POV—

By the time we were finally done it was storming like Zeus and Thor got in a fight with each other. That means it was storming really, really hard. "So what do we do now? We can't go home when it is storming like this. We will die if we would do that." Wasabi said, when suddenly lightening stroke. Wasabi jumped up, and I flinched. I liked watching lightning, but if I wasn't watching it I am scared for it. I don't know why, but it is like this. I am weird. "Yup, that's true. But I could call Heathcliff if he wants to pick us up." Fred told everyone. "Yeah, you could do that. Or we could have a super amazing sleepover!" Hiro said enthusiastic. "But Hiro, we don't have our stuff here." I told him. "Nope, you don't have your stuff here. We have more often sleepovers and decided that we just should have a bag of stuff in everyone's homes." Hiro explained. "You can borrow something from us." Honey said while she gestured to Gogo and herself. "Okay. But is aunt Cass alright with it?" I asked them. "I'm alright with it. I almost wanted to say it myself, dear." Aunt Cass answered from behind me. I looked behind me, and saw aunt Cass with sleeping bags and 5 other bags in different colours. "I can't let you go home in this weather, it would be too dangerous for you." She explained as she handed out the bags. "You'll need to sleep in the garage though, I am opening the café early tomorrow because I closed early today, so you can't really sleep there, and Hiro's room is way too small for all of you." She told us "Behave good, I'll make dinner. Maybe you can get settled now." She suggested and we nodded. Aunt Cass walked away and we tried to get settled.

Noticed tried there? It didn't really work out. First of all, no one agreed on the order of how we would lay, second, when we finally figured it out we found out that was no way to pump up the beds aunt Cass gave us, and third when we had figured out we could use Baymax for it, and we were don Baymax fell down on the beds because he had a low battery. So we needed to get him on his charger.

We had just put Baymax on his charger, when aunt Cass called us for dinner. Aunt Cass had made curry buns. That's curry inside bread. It was delicious! Fred ate so much that he almost vomit, almost.

After dinner we went again to the garage. We put on our pyjama's and sat on our beds. "So, what are we going to do?" asked Gogo. "Maybe truth or dare?" Honey suggested. "No. We did that so many times." Fred said. "What about I've never..." Wasabi suggested. "I don't want to do that." Hiro said. I was think about what to do when I suddenly knew something. "I know something!" I exclaimed. "Well, what is it?" Honey asked. I grabbed my phone and started The 7SC app. I show them the app. "We can do the 7 second challenge." I said. "How does that go?" Hiro asked. "Well, this app gives you a challenge and you need to completed the challenge in 7 seconds. None of you knows it, so we could try right?" I asked them. They nodded. "I'll get some paper. Then we can count the score." Hiro said and he went away to get paper, and hopefully a pencil.

Hiro came back with only paper. "Hiro, how are we supposed to write down the score with no pencils?" I asked him sarcastically. Hiro looked to his hands and nodded. "Got it. I'll get a pencil." One minute later he came back with a pencil. "Okay let's do this. Who wants to go first?" I asked everyone. "I want! Choose me!" Fred yelled. "Sure. Fred stand in the middle." I pointed the camera at Fred and Fred looked at me. "Your challenge is: 'Touch both of your knees with you elbows and clap 5 times.' The 7 seconds start now. Go!" I yelled and Fred started. Fred touched his knees fast, a bit too fast and he fell down. Everyone laughed, or giggled. Depending on how funny they thought it was. "Sorry Fred, but you failed it." I said as I touched the 'failed it' button. Fred pouted and sat down again on his place. "Well, now I want to do it!" Honey said. "That's alright. Then we go with the clock." I said and Honey went in the middle. I clicked the replay button and pointed the camera at Honey. "Honey, are you ready?" I asked. "I was born ready." She answered me. "Okay, your challenge is: 'Recite a poem about bees. Go!" I yelled and she started. "Bees are nice, bees don't eat rice. Don't hat bees, because... uhm... they have no knees!" she said and the buzzer went off. "Alright, I think she nailed it. Who's with me?" I asked everyone, except Fred, nodded. "Honey, you nailed it!." I said. "Yes!" She smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Lumela reader!

This chapter is earlier, because I can't post on Monday. So here it is! (I can't post because I'll have a sleepover then.)

Question of the chapter:

What is your song of the week?

Mine is Flyers by BRADIO. If you want to listen it, do not watch the official video!! You'll be scared for life! Watch a lyric video! But please, not the official!

And do you guys know the 7SC app? Dan and Phil made it!! And I was allowed to get it! The app is genius! Just like the challenges!

And I can't get anything bold anymore. Does someone know how to fix it?

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Afgurl03 I love your comments!