Chapter 39

Have fun reading!

--(Y/n) POV—

Today we have our presentation. I am nervous. What if it would go wrong? Because, if we don't win or become second, then I need to go to my home, in (h/t). I don't want that, and I maybe, already, fired my butler Sebastian, and the other servants. So, it wouldn't be good if we lost. But, not to mention that we'll do the presentation before at least one hundred people. So I am quite nervous for the presentation. We were third, because I was number three of the candidates.

We walked all together to the San-Fransokyo Institute of Technology early, so we could prepare ourselves for the presentation. I could sense that everyone was nervous. Well, who wouldn't be nervous. We walked into our lab and everyone sat down. It was a really awkward, and tense silence.

"Okay guys. I know we can do this. Let's just repeat the presentation for once? It'll probably go alright, but just to be sure." Wasabi suggested. "Alright. Let's do it from the start." Honey said.

"Next is group 3. Good luck." We heard Roy announce. It sounded a bit sad and forced, but I wasn't sure. "Come on, let's do this." I said and we walked on stage.

The first one to talk was Hiro. "Hello everyone, I am Hiro." "I am Honey." "I am Fred." "I am Gogo." "I am Wasabi." "And I am (Y/n). This is our project. Sit back and be amazed!" I finished. "We chose the second project, and our problem was: I think that I forgot something, could you help me remember?" Fred said, sounding nervous. "First we went brainstorming. We thought of different things that we could make." Gogo told the audience. "Maybe a notepad? No, too simple and already invented. What else could you make? Then it hit us. What about some machine that could project you memories?" Honey said. "So we decided that we would make a kind off glasses, that could recall memories of every moment. So if you would've forgotten something, you could watch and remember." Hiro said to the audience. "We split up in two groups. One for the design and one to make it work. After some days we had it all planned out and started to work." Wasabi said. "And here it is! The memory glasses! Now, to test it we would like a volunteer from the audience, or from the jury." I said and I looked for any volunteers. "I'll go." I heard the voice of Roy mustang say. "Aright mister. Would you please come up here?" Fred asked. Roy walked to us on the stage. I grabbed the glasses and put them on his head. "Alright, now you just need to press the button on the side to start the glasses." I explained. Roy pressed the button and there came an projection in the air.

First the projection was all blue, but it changed fast. The scenery became an office. In front of Roy was a bureau. Everything looked quiet peaceful, when suddenly someone came barging in. I saw it was Meas Hughes, the guy that helped with the project, and the guy that got shot. "Roy! Look! I've got more pictures of my little Alicia! Look how cute she is!" Meas said really happy. He stood now in front of Roy and I could clearly see the pictures. The little girl on the pictures looked really, really cute. Meas kept showing pictures of the girl.

After a little time Roy pressed the on button again, so the glasses went off. I looked at him and I saw he was almost crying, but he was mostly smiling. "Thank you for remembering me." He whispered to us. "Mister, was that a memory you had forgotten?" Hiro asked Roy. "Yes, it was. I would say that the glasses work perfectly fine." Roy told us and the audience. "That's great!" Gogo exclaimed. "Thank you for your help." Wasabi thanked him for us. "No problem." Roy said and he went off stage. "This were the memory glasses! I hoped you liked our presentation!" Honey said and we all went off the stage.

"That went great!" I exclaimed. "Yes, it did! We totally nailed it!" Hiro agreed. "We need to go to our lab now, to wait for the results. Shall we go?" Honey asked calmly, but I could see a spark of happiness in her eyes. We all nodded and we went together to the lab smiling.

~~~~~~~~

Ola reader!

Question of the chapter:

What is your top 5 least favourite words?

I don't really hate words and if I did it would be Dutch words with the 'g' in it. I do know some people that hate the word 'moist' but I don't know why.

I am maybe going to update on Sunday's from now on, because of homework......

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja