Chapter 9

This is a year after the funeral. So you and Hiro are 13.

--Your POV--

It's been a half year since the last time I saw Hiro. And it have been a year since I last smiled. I was going to San Fransokyo right now, I wax on the plane. A little was I scared that the plane would crash, after what happened with my parents. But I really wanted to see Hiro and Tadashi again. They are the light in my life. "The airplane us going to land on the airport. Please put your belts on." I put my belt on and waited for the plane to land.

When I was on the airport I looked around. I felt suddenly two arms wrap around me. "Let me go!" I said while I was struggling. I kicked the one who holding me. "Hey, calm down. It's just me!" I heard a familiar voice say. When I was on the ground again I turned around, to see a smiling Tadashi and Hiro. "Where's aunt Cass?" I asked. "She is waiting by the car." Hiro said. " It's good to see you again, (Y/n)." Hiro said. I just looked at him, with no smile. He looked kinda concerned. "Come on, we don't want to have aunt Cass waiting." Tadashi said and we walked to the car.

When we came by the car, aunt Cass looked at us. She walked to us. "Hey, dear. How is it?" aunt Cass asked. "I am doing fine. How are you?" I answered. "With me it's great. With the cafe even better." She said happy. " We get more customers every day! It is really busy sometimes." aunt Cass said. "Come we need to go, otherwise we will miss dinner!" aunt Cass said.

--Hiro's POV--
I looked at (Y/n). Her (h/c), (h/l) hair as beautiful as ever. But when I saw her normally, sparkling, happy (e/c) eyes, they were empty. Like something was missing in her, like she was sad. She couldn't be still sad about her parents, could she? When we got into the car she took the middle seat, like always. But she wasn't relaxed or looked happy, like before. I think she just couldn't let her parents go. The smile I loved to see didn't come when she saw us. Normally she smiles like crazy when she sees us. I am going to make her smile again. I promise! When I woke up of my thoughts, I found out that (Y/n) was laying with her head on my shoulder. I looked at her cute face, and when I looked at Tadashi I saw him smiling at us. What would he be thinking? "We are home!" aunt Cass said and got out of the car, Tadashi after her. 'She is your problem' he mouthed at me and walked away. Should I wake (Y/n) up? She looked so peaceful in her sleep. I picked her up and brought her to her bed. I lay her down and walked downstairs. "So how is (Y/n) doing?" Tadashi asked, while giving me a wink. "She is doing great, and it is not what you think." I said. "Yes it is! You like her, don't you?" I felt a blush appearing on my cheeks. "No I don't!" I said. "Phase 1, denail." Tadashi said. "Phase 1 of what?" I heard a voice say. I turned around, and I saw (Y/n) standing behind us. Tadashi was about to say something, so I said: "Of nothing, Tadashi is just joking." "Oh, Okay." (Y/n) said. "Come, dinner is ready!" I heard aunt Cass say, and we walked to dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it is short! But I had a sudden sleepover so I didn't had much time to write.
Again a question:
What's your favorite song??
Please comment!

Till the next time! (^_^)/
Asja

P.S I got almost 2k reads! How is that possible??? Again Thank you!