Chapter 45

Enjoy your reading time!

--(Y/n) POV--

When my feet started to hurt I finally stopped dancing. "Hiro, could we go sit down? My feet hurt." I told Hiro. "Sure. I thought you were never going to stop dancing." He laughed. "If you wanted to stop you just should have told me." I smiled. Hiro laughed again. "I know , I know. I realized that I love to see you dance. I didn't want to stop you. " I blushed a bit. Hiro seemed to notice. "Are you warm? We could go outside for a bit if you want?" He asked me . I looked into his eyes and I just nodded. Hiro grabbed my hand a led me outside.

We started walking in a direction and took many turns before I finally had enough. I stopped walking and Hiro was looking at me while he was still holding my hand. "Hiro, where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll need to see. It's like a present from me to you." He explained and started walking again.

After some time we walked out of the city, to a hill. "From here we can see the present. We just need to look up." Hiro told me and we sat down. I smiled. "What do you think?" Hiro asked. "It is beautiful and I have the feeling I've already done this before." I told Hiro. He sighed. "You have. It was your birthday, like a year ago." He told me. "Oh, yeah. Now I remember. You know, the tread aunt Cass had laid through the whole house?" I asked him, still gazing up to the stars. "Yeah, I remember that. She had done that the night before when we were sleeping." Hiro said. "Well, Mochi had taken the tread and walked away with it. So we first looked around the whole house to find Mochi, and after that aunt Cass just grabbed the present." I told him "After that we walked to you two, and you really wanted a piece of cake." "I can remember that. Tadashi was really worried that you wouldn't like the book. It was really funny." Hiro told me. I smiled a sad smile when I thought of Tadashi. "Well, it was a book I really wanted, so he did do a really good job. Now let's stop talking and watch the stars." I ordered Hiro. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk anymore, but with Tadashi on my mind I would just become sad, and I surely didn't want that to happen on the date.

I was looking up to the stars, and just admiring them, when I thought 'Let's look at how Hiro is doing.' So I looked next to me and saw that Hiro was looking at me. When he noticed that I caught him, he just blushed and looked away. I giggled at how cute Hiro was. He looked up again, right into my (e/c) eyes. "You're cute when you giggle, (Y/n)." He told me and now it was my turn to blush and look away. Hiro put his hand on the side of my face and made me turn my face to him. We looked right into each other eyes. His eyes looked for a split second to my lips and then looked up again. We really slowly, awfully slowly, got closer to each other. Still looking into my eyes he tilted his head a bit to the left. It was just a few (inches/centimeters) between our lips and faces.

I suddenly heard someone call out my name and Hiro jumped up a bit and moved away. "(Y/n)! Is that you! I didn't think I would see you here!" The voice was familiar, when I suddenly linked it to a face. "Oh! Nico. What are you doing here?" I asked the boy while he jogged up to Hiro and me. "I was just done with working and this is how I walk home." He told me. "You live out of the city?" I asked him and he nodded. I looked at Hiro, who was glaring at Nico. "Well, it was nice seeing you. But we need to go." I told Nico and I grabbed Hiro's hand. When I did I walked away from Nico with Hiro and Nico looked at us walking away. (No shit Sherlock. Author obvious is here again)

"Well, he had just a great timing." I told Hiro. He nodded and looked at me. "I think he is everywhere when I am with you." He told me. "Yeah, that could be possible." I said to Hiro. "Come on. I think I need to go to Fred, or he'll get worried about me." I told Hiro and he just kept walking.

When we came at Fred's mansion Hiro stopped before the door. "See you in the SFIT." Hiro simply said. "Sure." I said and I hugged Hiro. I walked inside the house before we could do anything, with just one thought in my head. 'We almost kissed.'

~~~~~~

Danga Reader!

Here's a chapter.

Question of the chapter:

Did you already have a first kiss? And don't count fictional characters!

I've never had one. (and I probably will never have one in real life)

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Already 45 chapters! Wow! (And all the votes and views! So many!)