Chapter 2

You are still 10 and just arrived at San Fransokyo.

"(Y/N), honey, wake up we are there" I woke up. I looked around me. We were in a car, so I couldn't see much. When we got out I looked again around me. "Wow......" Everywhere were I looked were buildings and so many lights. We were for a hotel and walked inside. In the loby, there was no one but it was impressive. I saw a few banks and the floor was tiled with (probaly fake) golden tiles. There was also a huge chandelier on the ceiling. The ceiling it self was painted like the sky. "Come here honey" My mom called me. "I am coming!" I said and started walking to my mother. I know I looked like I was 6 but my parents were just super protective, so I just listen to them. I walked with my parenst to our hotel room. It was HUGE! There were 3 beds. We had our one bathroom, and there was a TV. I jumped on a bed and felled my eye lits close. "I go to sleep." I mumbled and fell asleep

When I woke up my parenst were still asleep. I looked at the clock next to my bed. 8:00 in the morning. 'Well that's a time to wake up!' Normally woke I up at 7 so this is good. I walked to the bathroom and did my dailly routine. I put on a (f/c) hoodie, jeans and my (f/c) converse. My mom and dad woke up when I was done. "Done already?" My dad asked. "Of course! You know I wake up early." "I didn't think so early." He mumbles and starts to do his routine. "Hurry! The exchange meeting is in 2 hours" I said. "(Y/N), 2 hours is a long time so relax!" My mom answered.

~~~~Time skip to the meeting~~~~

We walked to SFIT (San Fransokyo institute of technology) where the meeting was. Excally it was before the building and there were people everywhere. We got a name card with 'Exchange able' on it. I started walking with my mom and dad through the people. "(M/n), are you that?" My mom turned around and looked at a woman. Beside the woman were standing 2 boys, one looked like my age and the other looked a few years older. "Cass?" "That's me right!" the woman answered. "O my gosh! I haven't see you sins..." "Sins college!" "Uuuh, aunt Cass who is she?" the older boy asked. "Tadashi, Hiro this is (M/n). She was my best childhood friend. But after college we seperated our ways." "That's right. You was going to live in San Fransokyo and I was going to live in (H/t). We still texted but I had never the change to see you." "Oooh and this must be (Y/n)." Cass said while she walked to me. She looked at me and then she saw my card. "You are exchange able?" She asked. "Yes, my mom and dad are always very busy and then they found this." I answered. "Well, I think you can come to me, because we are a Exchange family." She said. She pointed to a card on the older boy. "Tadashi is our volunteer. He came with the idear. He really likes to help people." Cass said. "And I always wanted a girl in the house!" She said. Tadashi walked to me, while I noticed that the other just gazed at me. "Hello I am Tadashi and he is my little brother Hiro." It looked like when heard his name he woke up out of his trance. "Hey I am (Y/n)." I said while I put my hand out. Hiro grabbed it before Tadashi could and said "Hello, nice to meet you"