Chapter 46

Enjoy it!

--(Y/n) POV--

The date with Hiro was two weeks ago and ever since the almost kiss happened I just couldn't stop thinking about it. I was thinking about it during classes, during movies, during talking and it was getting annoying. I just want to kiss Hiro so badly now. Every time I saw him I wanted to kiss him. So maybe that could happen soon. I hope so.

"Are you alright?" Hiro interrupted my thoughts. "Uhm... Yeah. I was just thinking about something." I told him. I was thinking about kissing him, and he would probably kiss me if I asked him to, but I just couldn't. "About what?" He asked me. "Nothing! Nothing really." I answered probably a bit too fast. "(Y/n) you know you can tell me everything, right?" he said. "I know. I just don't want to talk about it." I told him and he looked at me concerned. "It is because of that Nico guy, isn't it? I'll kill him. Where is he?" Hiro asked out loud, and raging. "No Hiro. It doesn't have to do anything with Nico! I haven't seen him since our date. I mean the date with you! I didn't go on a date with Nico! Believe me." I told him. Hiro than showed a goofy smile. "Alright. But tell me what is wrong when you want to. I don't like seeing you sad." He told me. "Of course."

Suddenly Honey, Gogo, Fred, Wasabi and Baymax in his red box walked into the room where we were. "Hiro, (Y/n), there is an emergency! A guy is zipping things with his zippy thingy to who knows where. We need to stop him! Because he is kind of trying to zip so important people away." Fred told us. "We came as fast as we could, because our suits are here." Honey explained. "Alright. I think we need to suit up. Let's go!" Hiro told us and we all walked to his garage.

After some time we were all done putting our super suits on. "I think we should build a secret place where we can assemble. Because this will be found quickly." Fred remarked. "I agree! We should totally do that! And then we will make secret passage from everyone's houses to the cave!" I agreed with Fred. "Guys, I think we should deal with the problem now, and not making plans for a Batcave." Gogo said. "Not a Batcave! No! We will make something better!" Fred told Gogo. "Sure, but not now. Now we need to defeat the zipping man." Wasabi said. "Yeah, you're right. Let's go!" Hiro agreed and we went to fight zipping man!

After two minutes of running/flying/jumping we were by the zipping man. "Looks like the heroes are finally here. Took you long enough. The name is Secules. Nice to meet you! Or not really." He said while he was flying on some sort of shoes. He voice sounded a bit familiar, but I have that problem more than ones and most of the time it is someone I know. So who would this be? "We are here to stop you Secules!" Hiro screamed 'heroically'. "First, let me introduce my weapon. It is a gun that makes portals to other dimensions. Now you know where to look out for. I want a bit of a fight at least, before I crush you." Secules told us. "Team go!" Fred yelled and we all went to attack him.

I grabbed my whips and jumped up. I aimed to hit Secules on his feet, but I missed and flew to the ground. I turned around mid-way and fell on my back. I heard something crack, and I knew my wings were broken. When I looked up I saw that Gogo had hit Secules in the back with one of her discs. Secules flew a bit forward, right into Fred's fire. I ran forward, so that I could grab him by his arms and he wouldn't escape, but he suddenly fired with his portal gun right before my feet, and I couldn't stop in time. I could just grab the edge, before I fell in. "(Y/n)!" I heard Hiro scream my name. "Hiro! We need you here! Or Secules will escape!" I also heard Wasabi yell, while I felt my fingers loose. "But (Y/n) is in danger!" I knew I couldn't hold on for long any more. "Hiro! Go to them! Secules is our first priority! I can come up by myself. I have my wings!" I lied to him. I needed them to catch Secules. "Alright!" Hiro yelled, and I could hear the sadness in his voice. I tried to get my other arm to grab the edge, but for some reason he didn't want to move.

One finger slipped.

I looked up, and tried to move again. Nothing.

One finger more slipped.

I now tried my wall climb ability, but then I found out that there were no walls to hold on to. I had a hold with three fingers now. If I would lose one more, I will fall down into another dimension.

And I fell down.

Into another world.

~~~~~~~

Kello reader!

Here I am!

What do you think is going to happen next? And who is Secules?

Question of the chapter:

What's you favorite language?

Mine is Japanese, because I think it is a great language!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja