Chapter 7

Hiro and you are 12. Enjoy! (this chapter is a little bit sad, cause I felt like it so be prepared)

~~Hiro's POV~~
(Y/n) came here because her parents are going on a business trip today. We are playing Blackjack, because it was raining outside. "Ha! I win!" (Y/n) said. I looked at her beautiful, sparkling (e/c) orbs. I saw her smile, and you could just see the hhappiness. Then I looked at her cards, she had 21 points. "Yes you really won." I said to her. "Okay, let's do this again. I like the game!" (Y/n) said. I was about to answer, but aunt Cass called from downstairs. "(Y/n) there is phone for you!" "I'm coming!" (Y/n) said back. "I will be back in a flash!" and she smiled. she walked downstairs, to the phone. I stood up and walked to her. I saw her nod for a few times and then her eyes widened. She looked shocked. I saw tears form in her eyes. "T-thank you for calling." she mumbled soft. "Who call-" I started but she walked past me with her head down. She walked upstairs and I followed. "(Y/n), what happened?" I asked. She started to pack her stuff. "(Y/n) pleas tell me." I begged her. She sat down on her mattress. "They are dead." She said and let out a sob. I sat down next to her and hugged her. "Who are dead?" I heard Tadashi ask. he just got home I guess. "M-my parents.... t-there was a c-crash.... a-and they w-were in that p-plane...... N-no one s-sur-vived it." (Y/n) said. Tadashi sat now besides her too. I looked at him. We both looked shocked. "(Y/n) , I am really sorry." Tadashi said. We both comforted her, till we noticed she was asleep.

"So what happens upstairs? I didn't saw you two after that call and (Y/n) isn't here either." aunt Cass asked. probably to stop the silence, because no one had spoke up. Tadashi and I looked at each other. "(Y/n)'s parents..." I began but I just couldn't finish the sentence. "They died in a plane crash." Tadashi said. "Oh My.... is (Y/n) alright?" aunt Cass asked. "She is asleep now, but she wants to go home." Tadashi said. " I understand, but we can't just let her go alone. I can close the cafe for what days, so we can go with her to (H/t) and be with her till after the funeral." she said. "And we need to check if we can still do the exchange program." Tadashi said. "Okay, but first eat, after that we can organize everything." aunt Cass said.

~~Time skip through dinner~~
"Okay Tadashi, you go and call the exchange program." aunt Cass said. "Hiro, you check for air plane tickets to (h/t)." "Yes, sir!" Tadashi and I said. "I will go make sure that I can close the cafe, and I start packing. In 30 minutes we see each other here to discuss how it's going." aunt Cass finished.

~~30 minutes later~~
"Tadashi, what did you found?" aunt Cass asked Tadashi. "I called to the program, and they said that as long as I am alive we can continue. If I would die, what hopefully don't happen soon, the program will stop." Tadashi said. "Okay, that's good. Hiro, what about the tickets?" aunt Cass asked me. "We can go tomorrow evening." I said. "Okay, I start packing, you two go to bed. And make sure to not wake (Y/n) up!" aunt Cass said and we got upstairs.

~~Again a time skip, but you don't want to read how some one sleep do you?~~

~~~Your POV~~~

I woke up. I saw the sun shine. It's was probaly going to be a good day. That's when I remembered yesterday. 'They can't be death. They just can't. They promised to never leave me, and now they're gone.' I thought. I let out a sob. The memorie of them, when they promised not to leave me was strong.

        Flashback

6 year old me looked up at my mom. Dad was getting the car ready. "Where are you going? Are you leaving me? Did I do something wrong? I can make it better! I promise!" I said, now letting tears escape my eyes. "Oh honey, no we are not leaving you, we just need to work" My mom said, she lifted my up and hugged me. "(M/n) we can le-" My dad looked at my mom en now at me. He walked to us. "Hey, dear why are you crying?" He asked me. "You are going to leave me, because I did something stupid." "You didn't, nothing you do is stupid. We will never leave you." He said. "Pinkie promise?" "Pinkie promise." my dad said and hooked our pinks. "But now we must go. Be strong while we're not her will you?" My mom siad now setting me on the ground. "I will." I said now smiling.

End of flashback

"Hey, are you alright?" I heard Hiro say. He walked to me. I realised that I was crying again. "They are gone, Hiro, They are really gone" I said and looked at Hiro. He sat beside's me and hugged me. "I know, I know." He said while hugging me. "We are going to (h/t) today." Hiro said. "What do you mean with we?". I said, I thought I was going alone. "Tadashi, aunt Cass and me are coming with you. We can't let you go through this alone." He said."Thanks..." I whispered. "For what?" Hiro said back. "For everything."

-----------

If you want to ask. Yes this is going to have a part 2.

And, Thank you thank you, thank you for the 1K reads! 1K! Do you know how much this means to me!! Really thank you!!

just a short question:

What kind of super power do you want?

Vote, comment, and enjoy live.

Till the next time! (^_^)/

Asja