Chapter 19 (birthday special)

The birthday one-shot! Hope you enjoy!

----(Y/n)'s POV (like that changed)----

I was on the airplane back to (h/t). The journey was long, so the best I could do was get some sleep. I closed my (e/c) eyes to sleep, but it didn't work out very well. I sighed and looked out the window. It was almost dark and I could see the first stars appear on the sky. This reminded me of my birthday on year ago.

~~A flashback to your birthday!!~~

It was a week ago that Hiro made me smile again. Since then I've been smiling more and more. I didn't think so much about my parents anymore and started to move on.

Today was my birthday. Hiro said all week that he had the prefect present for me. I didn't believe him, because I never told him what I wanted. But he insisted. So I was curious what the present could be.

My day started great. Tadashi, aunt Cass, Hiro and even Mochi woke me up from my sleep and gave me a breakfast on bed. It was (Favourite breakfast) with a glass of (whatever you like to drink with it). It looked delicious, and it was. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear (Y/n), happy birthday to you!" they sang to me. It was a good way to wake up. Tadashi, aunt Cass and Hiro just ate their breakfast on the ground of the room after they sang. Mochi just laid down in the middle of everything and started to snore.

After that we got dressed. I wore my favourite clothes. Nothing to special. I looked to myself in the mirror, and I saw I still needed to go to the bathroom. When I came there, there was someone in the bathroom. "Who is in there?" I asked. "Not Hiro Hamada, or anyone else." I heard Hiro reply. "Okay, if you're not Hiro, than who are you?" I asked Hiro. "I am..... uhm... Sherlock! I am Sherlock Holmes!" he replied. "Okay, 'Sherlock' I need to go to the bathroom, so hurry up! O, and if you ever find Hiro, just tell him that you replaced him." I told Hiro. "Okay." He said. After not so long waiting, Hiro came out of the bathroom. "Hiro, what did you do to Sherlock?" I asked him. "I ate him." He answered and walked away fast. I just nodded and walked into the bathroom. I did my daily routine there and left again.

When I came downstairs, I saw aunt Cass standing there. "Hello, (Y/n). It's time for your first present." She said to me. "Okay.... Where can I find it?" I asked aunt Cass. "Already asking questions I see...... Well let's start. It is simple, just follow the thread through the house." She told me. "Which thread?" I asked. "The (f/c) one of course! And save the questions for the next one." She said to me. "Okay....." I looked around to see the (f/c) thread, but I couldn't find it. "I can't find the thread anywhere." I said. "It is right there." Aunt Cass said and she pointed to a point. But when see looked at it, she saw nothing. "I really see nothing aunt Cass." I told her. "Well, I think Mochi took it...." She said. "Let's seek Mochi together." She said. We walked around the house seeking for Mochi, but we didn't find the cat. "Where could Mochi be?" I asked. "I have no idea (Y/n). No idea." We walked into the room we started looking first again. "But I do know where the present is." Cass said "Follow me." She ordered me.

We walked to the café, into the kitchen. "Here it is." Aunt Cass said to me and she gave me a package. I opened it to find a necklace. It had a little (f/c) cupcake charm. "Thank you!" I thanked her. "Now we can get cake. Tadashi and Hiro must be waiting in the park." Cass said.

We walked to the park. When we came there, we found a picnic. And we also found two brothers, one trying to steel cake, and one protecting the cake. "Tadashi! I want some cake! They will never notice!" Hiro yelled. "Hiro, just wait! You don't want to ruin it for (Y/n), do you?" Tadashi asked Hiro. "But I am hungry, and we are already waiting for so long!" "You don't have to wait anymore!" I yelled to Hiro. He looked at me with a smile. "Finally! Now can we continue." Hiro said. "Yes, but first Tadashi's present then yours." Aunt Cass told Hiro. "Okay, aunt Cass." Hiro said. Tadashi went to me. "(Y/n), you can ask 3 question, to find out what your present is." "Okay, first, Do I like it?" I asked Tadashi. "I hope so." Tadashi said. I thought. "Is it hard?" I asked. "The cover is." He answered. "Is it a book?" "Yes, yes it is." Tadashi said and he handed a package to me. I opened it, and saw (a book you don't have, but would like to have). "Thank you!" I said and I hugged Tadashi. "Now time for cake." Aunt Cass said to us.

--Time skip brought you by, by cake!-

"Okay, Hiro now your turn to give your present." Aunt Cass said. "Okay, (Y/n) let's go!" he said and he took my hand. We walked out of the city, to a hill. "From here we can see the present. We just need to wait." Hiro told me and we sat down.

After some time the sun started to go down, and the first stars started to show. I smiled. "And what do you think?" Hiro asked. "It is beautiful." I said.

When we had seen the most beautiful starts, we went to the café. There we party farther.

~~The end of the flashback~~

"Miss, you need to wake up. The plane is about to land." Someone woke me up. "Thank you." I said and I sat up. So I did get sleep after all.

~~~~~~~~

Hello, probably un-birthday, stranger.

Today is my birthday! (the 11th of April)
So here a chapter!

Question of the chapter:

What is your favourite breakfast?

Mine is probably blue pancakes.

This was the chapter for next week, if you want to know.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja