Chapter 12

And continue with the movie!

--(Y/n)'s POV--

We got in the prison at the police station. There were 2 prisons, one for the adults and one for the children. So, one for Hiro and me and one for the rest of the group. Hiro was sitting and smiled a bit ashamed to Tadashi. Tadashi looked really pissed off to Hiro. Why wasn't he pissed off with me? Probaly because Hiro made me come, and he couldn't blame me that Hiro made me do bad things. I was just standing on the otherside of the cage looking at Hiro and Tadashi with their staring match. 

When aunt Cass came Hiro, Tadashi and me were set free. "Hey aunt Cass." we mumbled. Aunt Cass walked to us "Hey, are you guys okay?" she asked us while she hugged us "Tell me your guys are okay." she now more like orderd us. "We're fine." Hiro answered "I'm oke." Tadashi said as we broke out of the hug. "And you (Y/n)?" Cass asked me. "I'm alright." I said to her. "Oh, good. Then what were you two knuckelheads thinking?!?" She asked/yelled at Hiro and Tadashi while she dragged them on their ears too the car. "(Y/n), I can't blame you." Cass said to me while I got in the car. I sat besides Hiro. "But the other two...." she said and glared at Hiro and Tadashi. Cass looked pissed to the street while we just sat silence in the car, Tadashi and Hiro feeling at their ears. That must hurt.

When we were almost at the Lucky cat cafe aunt Cass started talking. "For ten years, I have done the best as I could to raise you!" she parked the car. "Have I been perfect? No. Do I know something about children? No." Cass walked to the door "Should I have picked a book about parenting? Probaly. Where was I going with this? I had a point." aunt Cass was opening the door but stopped to think about what her point was.  "Sorry." Tadashi apologiesed. "We love you aunt Cass." Hiro said to Cass. "I love you too." She said to us. "And (Y/n) I'm sorry that you have to hear this, but know that I don't blame you." she said suddenly very nice as she walked into the cafe. "I had to close early for you three." aunt Cass grabbed a doughnut. "On the poetry night!" she took a bite of her doughnut. "Stress eating, because of you." she explained too Hiro and Tadashi who were looking at her. "Come on Mochi!" she grabbed Mochi and walked out the cafe. I could just hear her say. "This is really good!" and saw her walk away. 

Tadashi, Hiro and I walked to the room where we slept and Hiro took a seat before his computer. "You better make this up with aunt Cass, before she eats everything in the cafe." Tadashi advised Hiro, but Hiro was already looking at his screen. "For sure." I giggled because it was a bit funny. "And I hope you learned your lesson, knuckelhead." Tadashi said walking too Hiro. I sat down on Hiros' bed. "Absolutly." Hiro said and he turned around. "You're going botfighting, aren't you?" Tadashi asked Hiro. "There's a fight across town. If I go now I can still make it. (Y/n), do you want to come with me?" Hiro asked while he got out of the chair he sat in. I wanted to say something but Tadashi was first. "She isn't going." he said and grabbed Hiro by his hoodie "When are you going to start making something with that big brain of yours?" he asked Hiro as he was pointing Hiros' head. "What? go to college like you?" Hiro said as he came out of Tadashis' grip. "And have people tell me stuff I already know?" "Unbelievable." Tadashi said and he looked dissapointed. "What would mam and dad say?" Tadashi said as he goes with his hand over his face. "I don't know, their gone. Died when I was three, remember?" Hiro said and he walked away from Tadashi. "(Y/n) are you coming?" Hiro asked as he was walking away. "Yeah." I said and I walked to Hiro. I looked too Tadashi and he looked kinda sad but it didn't last long. Tadashi knew I didn't really want to go. 'I have a idear.' he mouthed. "Hey," he said and he threw a helmet too Hiro. "I'll take you." he gave me a helmet. "Really?" Hiro asked. "I can't stop you from going, but I am not going to let you two go alone." Tadashi said too Hiro and he grabbed his own helmet. "Sweet." Hiro said. How is this going to help me? We got on Tadashis' scooter and he drove away.

After some time the SFIT (San Fransokyo Institue of Technology) came in sight. I really wanted to go there and maybe I can see some of the inventions students made! "What are we doing at your nerd school?" Hiro asked "Botfighting is that way." He said as he pointed behind him. "Gotta grab something." Tadashi said and walked to the entrance. 

~~~~~~~~

Hello there fellow stranger!

Here is the chapter! Like I said some later.  This week will come the next chapter too! 

Question of the chapter:

What's your favorite book (serie)?

Mine is totally Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus!

This book got 3.95K reads and 166 votes and 49 comments. I also got 17 followers. Just that you know I am actaully freaking out. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! You probaly don't know how much this means for me!!! What do you guys think of a contest thing? Any idears?

Well the authors note is getting long....

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja