Chapter 62

Have fun!

---(Y/n) POV---

"So, what are you going to explain first? Because I have many questions right now." I told Nico. "(Y/N) PLEASE! COME HERE!" Hiro yelled, loud. "Well..... we think it's the best to start with the moment we saw each other. Can't that Hiro kid shut up? No he can't and we can't go anywhere either, because we can get swallowed." The Nicos talked to...... each other? Himself? I don't know... "Well, how I would love to literally know all of your story, I don't think we have the time! Just tell me how to get this world back to normal!" I said angrily. I was losing my patience. "Alright. But it isn't as simple as you would think. You need to go into a portal and in there it will all settle right." Nico told me. "How do I know you are speaking the truth?" I asked him. "Well, I wouldn't lie to the love of my life. And what do I gain from it if it goes wrong?" Two different voices who said a line. I wondered which Nico said what. "Alright. I don't think that I have another chance." I agreed. "NO! (Y/N) PLEASE! Don't go.. I can't life without you.. You're the only thing real.." Hiro said, and I looked to him. "I'm sorry Hiro. But it can make things right, it can make you right. I'll come back. I promise." I promised Hiro. He just looked at me with his big eyes. "So when is the portal open?" I asked Nico. "It opens moments before the Leemtes come, and it closes after the Leemtes are gone." Nico explained me "I think it is the best to go to the portal before the Leemtes come out of it, so we won't have to block them from touching us. I mean me, from touching me. They won't swallow you." Nico told me and I nodded. "Alright, let's go to the place of the portal as soon as the Leemtes are gone. I'll take the next portal." I told Nico and he nodded. 

It was the next day and Nico and I were on the place where the portal would open. I let out a sarcastic laughter. "This is quiet funny." I said. "Why?" Nico asked me. "Well, this hill were we are now has become way more important than that it first was. First only looking at stars, than my date with Hiro and now again am I here." I told, remembering the times I was on this hill. "It is also the place where you stopped the fight between Hiro and me." a one voiced Nico said. I nodded and looked at him. "You know... maybe I can get why the other (Y/n) fell for you. you are way nicer than the Nico from my world." I said, and a hollow laughter followed. "Hey! That's not fair!" The other Nico said "But maybe you're right." Nico told me. "And you know what is stupid right now?" I asked him.... them. "Well?" "The fact that I start remembering all kind of small things. The things that I never thought about. Or just forgot." I said "Things like that I still didn't kiss Hiro, or my mothers smille. Also, you didn't tell me what the' you'll choose, you'll life' meant." I stated. "Oh that. It means'" Suddenly a big power wave came. "The portal is opening!" I yelled, above the sudden sounds. It sounded like a those voices all talking at the same time. "Nico?" I asked and I looked to the side where he was. "You need to get into the portal, fast!" Nico yelled. "But what did the thing mean?" I asked. The portal was right before me, opening slowly. The Leemtes were almost coming out. Nico yelled towards me, but I didn't hear what he said. The wind was blowing wild. "WHAT?! I can't hear you!" I yelled. "Everything for you!" Nico yelled and he pushed me into the portal. I could just turn around to see Nico being swallowed by an Leemte and Hiro running up behind him. I couldn't hear what was happening. The portal closed behind me, and I fell, again.

I still didn't know what would happen. What did Nico say? How would this end? I am now going through the portal again. I didn't try to grab anything this time, I just kept falling down, hoping it would end soon. Hoping that I did the right thing. Hoping that this won't take long as long as the Nicos did. Hoping that everything will be normal again. Hoping that I made the right choice. And I closed my eyes. 

After some time I felt the air go slower. I was slowing down, and I opened my eyes. There was light, sunlight to be precise. So everything was normal again?

~~~~~~~~~

Tululah Readers!

Question of the chapter:

Dragons, Pegasuses or unicorns?

I go for Dregacorns! Yezzzz!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

P.S. Valentines day is coming so...

 Valentines day is coming so

Please.... I am lonely..... So Let's be alone together...