Chapter 18

Well, the Funeral of Tadashi Hamada. The song is for later. I am going to do my best......

--Your POV--

I have send a mail to the exchange program about what happened. I could have called, but I knew that if I would do that, I wouldn't get out much. I hit me much that Tadashi died. I heard a sound and looked at my screen. Well, they answer fast. The mail said:

Dear (Y/f/n),

We are sorry for your lost.

Now that Tadashi Hamada died we cannot continue the exchange program.

We would like to continue it with Hiro Hamada, like you suggested, but it is not possible because we have stopped making new exchanges last year.

You are allowed to stay till the funeral is over, than we will send you home.

We are really sorry for your lost, but we can't make anything different.

Nice meeting you,

The people of the exchange program.

I looked at my screen, tears coming up from my eyes. I couldn't see Hiro after the funeral. I couldn't help him and Cass like they helped me when my parents died. I only could call him and mail him. And even calling would go difficult, because of the time difference. And I couldn't hug Hiro or smile to him, like he did to me. Like Tadashi did. There you got the name again. Tadashi. My brother, my family. The one that does not exist anymore. Even the body was burn to ashes. It didn't exist, it couldn't been seen, it couldn't be touched by the tears of the ones crying, the ones dying of sadness. The body that is disappearing through the air into the sky. Having a voyage around the world, without needing anything.

Stop it! Stop thinking about him! Hiro needs you, and you're just thinking about what is happening to him! This isn't how I wanted it, but I have no chose! I need to help Hiro through it!

But what did Tadashi wanted to say? Why did he only wanted to say it is Hiro made it to the SFIT? Maybe a promise? To make Hiro work harder? But why me?

"And did they answer?" My thoughts stopped when aunt Cass asked the question. She looked horrible. She had red eyes, her hair was messy, and it looked like she didn't shower for days. What was true. "Yeah, they did." I said as I felt tears coming again. I showed Cass the mail. "I'm sorry, (Y/n). I really hoped that you could stay." I nodded. I let the tears stream down my face. I wanted to say something. Something about how happy I was with the time I got here. How thankful I was that I met everyone. That it wasn't fair. That I wanted to stay. But nothing came. "We need to tell it to Hiro, don't you (Y/n)?" aunt Cass asked. I nodded again. I looked at aunt Cass and she was almost crying. "D-don't cry, au-aunt Cass. W-we can still ta-talk." I said soft. I knew I was lying myself. It was true that we still could talk, but she could cry as much she wanted. "I know. Let's find Hiro." She said and we walked to Hiro's room. "I need to do something, do you think you can handle it yourself?" aunt Cass asked. "Yeah." I said and aunt Cass walked away. I knocked on the door. We didn't hear an answer. I let my head down. Suddenly there was a memory from 2 years ago. We just watched the movie Frozen, and it was snowing. I was the first to find out, because I went to the toilet. It was still dark.

--Flashback-

I looked through the window. I saw snow and stars. 'Thank you, Jack' I though, while I saw the snow. Suddenly I had an idea.

I walked to Hiro's, Tadashi's and mine room and stopped before the door. I knocked on it like Anna did.

"Hiro? Tadashi?" I asked in a song voice. I heard grumbles coming from the inside.