Chapter 24

Enjoy!!!

--Your POV--

We broke from the hug. I looked at Hiro and he looked at me. "Let's look what we need to solve." I said and he nodded. I grabbed the envelop where our problem was in and I opened it. "Should I read it out loud?" I asked. They all nodded. "It says, I think that I forgot something, could you help me remember?" I just looked at the text. "Maybe we must make a notepad?" Wasabi suggested. "No, to simple. And a notepad is already invented." Hiro said. "Well, let's just go to the lab, we can discuss the rest there." Gogo said to us and we agreed.

When we came in the lab stormed Hiro of to somewhere. I looked questioned to the others. "He's probably getting something." Honey said, and judging her eyes she already knew what he was getting. We walked to a few seats in the middle of the lab and sat down. "So does anyone has an idea what we need to make?" the all shook their heads. 'This is going to be harder than I thought.' I thought to myself.

We all were thinking of what we needed to make, and waiting for Hiro to come, when we suddenly heard sound. It sounded like a balloon robot that walked into something. "Hiro, your neurotransmitter levels are high. This indicates that you are happy." I heard a robotic voice say. "That is, Baymax, because I am happy! Now hurry up! I want you to see someone!" I heard Hiro say. "But I am not fast." I heard Baymax say when he walked around the corner with Hiro. I looked at Baymax, trying to keep up with Hiro, what gave a pretty funny sight. Imagine a cute giant running marshmallow with dots as eyes following a boy with messy black hair. It just looked funny.

Hiro walked up to me. "(Y/n), you remember Baymax right?" I nodded. Hiro smiled at that. "Well here he is! My self-made Baymax!" he told me. "Self-made? What happened to the other Baymax?" I asked him. "Well, uhm, he got in a little accident and I needed to repair him so much, that I just made a whole new one." I told me, but I could see that he was lying. Why would he lie? Doesn't he trust me? Of course he trusts me! Maybe he just doesn't want to tell, or does it have to do something with Tadashi's death? "Hello (Y/n), nice to see you again. Are you doing well." I was dragged out of my thoughts as Baymax said that. "Oh, I am doing well!" I told him and smiled.

"We need to solve a problem here!" Honey took our attention. "Yeah, we do." Hiro said and he sat down next to me. "Maybe we work better with some music?" Honey suggested. "I'll put on some music!" I said and took out my phone. I put on my favourite song and we started to think again.

"Maybe we can make a notepad that you can take everywhere?" Wasabi suggested. "You know you can do that with every notepad that isn't too big." Gogo told him. "I've got it!" Fred yelled out of the blue "We can make a thing that projects your memories in the air!" "But-" Hiro wanted to start, but I cut him off. "That's a great idea! We could make it fit on your head, and you could do it with glasses, instead of in the air. That could be possible right?" I asked the others. "Yes, it could. But it will be difficult. Why don't we just make a flying notepad?" Wasabi asked. "Because that's boring!" Fred told him. "I like the idea." Gogo said simply. "Okay let's start with writing down what it must do, and after that we will make a design." Honey said.

When we got a pencil and paper, we wanted to start writing down the idea. But a man walked into our lab. "The SFIT Is going to close now, you need to go." He said and walked away. "Since when is that?" I asked. "Since Callaghan isn't our headmaster anymore." Hiro said. "Why isn't he the headmaster? I thought that he was the headmaster." "He is in prison." Hiro answered and I could see that he didn't want to talk about it.

"More important matters, where are you going to sleep?" Hiro asked changing the subject. "Well, we already discussed that. I am going with Fred." I said. "Wait! When did you discuss that?" Hiro asked. "Well, we kind of planned this all to surprise you. So even before you knew (Y/n) was in San Fransokyo." Honey said. Hiro nodded. "Well, see you all tomorrow!" He said happily and started walking to the Lucky Cat café. I looked at Hiro when Fred said "Come (Y/n), to your new home."

~~~~~~

Geia sas Reader!

Okay, Question of the chapter:

What is the funniest joke you know?

Mine is: What did the ocean say to the men? Nothing he just waved!

Okay, that was really stupid.

And the dication is because I had a really funny and nice chat in the comments.

So if something like that happens again, you can get a dication!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja