Chapter 32

Here is your second life!

---Your POV---

I ran into the lab, just before Fred. "Ha! I won! Now you're a llama!" I yelled at Fred. Everyone who was in the lab, and that was everyone from our team including Baymax, looked at us. "No!!!" Fred screamed and he fell dramatic on his knees. I laughed at the sight of him. "What are you laughing at? Do you want llama spit in your face?" Fred threatened me with a smile. "No, not really. But I do have a llama best friend now!" I laughed at Fred.

"Hey guys. Fred, do you feel better than yesterday?" Honey asked to Fred. "I feel like I just turned into a llama, but besides that I am great!" Fred answered with his thumbs up. "That's great!" Honey said cheerfully. "Now, we need to continue with the project. But first a more important thing. This thing has to do with (Y/n). I assume that we all know what this is about." Hiro said seriously. Everyone nodded. "So, (Y/n), do you want to become a hero?" Wasabi asked me. Now everyone was looking to me. "Yeah, of course I want to become one!" I said happily. "That's settled then. (Y/n)-" Fred started, but he got interrupted by Hiro. "Wait! It can be dangerous! And do you all agree, because we first need to vote! And what if-" "Hiro, woman up. I think we all agree on (Y/n) becoming a hero and besides that (Y/n) is strong, and can take care of herself. So stop trying to protect your girlfriend." Gogo said to Hiro and he just nodded. "And besides that Hiro, what would I do when you got hurt? It is just as dangerous for me as it is for you." I told Hiro. "Okay. I agree. But we still need to make a suit." Hiro said. "But Hiro didn't you al-" Fred said till Hiro put a hand on his mouth. "Not now, Fred." Hiro said deadly serious. "I know, maybe we can do that after we are done here for today. We need to work on those glasses now, otherwise we won't be finished in time." I concluded. "I can't today. I have to do something on Baymax, but I can tomorrow." Hiro said to me. "That's alright. Let's continue with the glasses."

Because Hiro and I already finished the design we decided to help the other part of the team with whatever they were doing. We exactly couldn't really do something, because they went working and already knew what to do. So we started irritating some people. First we started moving Wasabi's stuff, after that we walked to Honey, but we didn't get far. Because Wasabi send us out. We tried to looked guilty, but it didn't work. We laughed our butts off. Then we went to work on Hiro's bot-fighting bot, even though he doesn't use it as much as he did before.

The day was finally over and we all went home.

--Hiro's POV—

When I came into the café I saw a guy talking to aunt Cass. "Can you give this to her then?" he asked her. "Sure a thing hon. Just don't forget to come by again!" aunt Cass said cheerfully. The guy nodded and he walked away from aunt Cass. The guy walked past me and 'accidently' bumped into me. "Sorry. I didn't see you." He said and walked away. The guy had blonde hair and I already decided that I didn't like him. I walked farther into the café till aunt Cass called for me. "Oi! Hiro. Can you give this to (Y/n) tomorrow?" she gave me a letter. "Why?" "A customer asked me to give it to her, and I thought that you would see her tomorrow. So would you please do it." "Sure. I'll do it when I see her again." I told aunt Cass and I put the letter in my bag. When I did that I found my drawing of (Y/n) in a super suit.

"What's wrong?"

"I have no idea what to draw."

"Draw something you like, or just something you want to. Just make fun while drawing it, don't make it take you like a job, or homework."

I nodded.

So I really love (Y/n) that much. So much that's she was even on my mind while drawing something I like. I smiled and I put the drawing back in my bag. I liked since the first time I saw her, and I still do. And deep inside me I wanted her to fight by my side, to fight with me. Even if it is dangerous. But she was right.

"It is just as dangerous for me as it is for you."

~~~~~~~~

Labas reader!

I don't have to say much, but I am writing the last chapter of this week. I don't know if I'll make it tonight but it will be out tomorrow!

Question of the chapter:

Who (or what) is your favourite superhero?

Mine is Robin (Richard Grayson) from DC and Captain America and Groot from Marvel.

Till the next time! Asja (^-^)/