Chapter 67

Please enjoy!

---(Y/n) POV---

Here I was falling, again. Seriously, how many times do I need to fall with portals and stuff like that! Hopefully this was the last time.  This time I wanted to see how it looked when I entered a new world, so I kept my eyes opened. I looked around me, as far as that goes while falling. It looked like I was just in a fast car, with scenery flashing past me. I realized that where ever I would fall, it would be my life. There is no going back. Well, not like I would want to go back to the Leemtes, but aside of that, before all the portals I did have a great life. I had Hiro, a loving boyfriend. I had my friends around me, and now that I can't return I see the value of everything I had. Now that there is no turning back, I see how happy I was, how much they cared. Now that that is all gone, I want it. I was just looking towards the place I was falling to, and saw that it was changing. The scenery was slowing down, and now I saw that I was just really high, above the hill. (You know what hill) I was now slowing down and just before I hit the ground I stopped falling. I landed softly on the grass, and then sat up. So which world was this? Did I even change worlds? Or did the world I was from just go back to normal? Would anyone know? I asked myself. I stood up, and started walking towards the Lucky Cat Cafe. Surely someone would be there. 

When I got in the town I saw people walking. That's a good sign! At least there are people alive! I smiled a bit to myself. Something I hadn't really done in a long time.... has it really been that long? I walked farther and came closer to the Lucky Cat Cafe. I really wanted to know where I was. In which world I mean by that. I was almost there, when I heard some sounds coming from the garage, like there was a group of people there. "No! Stop!" I heard Nico yell. Wait, Nico?! I started running towards the garage, when there was suddenly a explosion. "What the..?!" I yelled. The explosion wasn't big, and hopefully no one was wounded. I ran inside the garage, just to see that the device that had created a portal, and a whole bunch of shocked people. "Why?" I heard Hiro question. I was still standing out of sight, behind everyone. "Why what bro?" Tadashi asked him. "Why can he jump after her, but can't I even get a kiss?! Why does Nico always get everything? I loved her! And now she is gone again?!" Hiro cried out. It sounded like he was crying but I wasn't sure. It hurt my heart to listen to this. "Hey, Hiro. You know that she had a you back there! I am pretty sure she won't go around kissing Nico. Don't cry, because she is happy." Tadashi told Hiro, and he laid a hand on Hiros shoulder. Hiro nodded. "I know Tadashi, but it still is difficult." Before Tadashi answered, I decided to make mine entrance. "Would it go better if I was there for you?" I asked him. Everyone turned around a some surprised gasp were heard. "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" My mother asked, her eyes looking like they were about to cry, from happiness. "That's a long story for another time. I just told you a story, didn't I?" I asked, feeling the tears come. This was the world. My Hiro was gone, my whole world was gone. But here was another one. I just saw it happen, Nico going through the portal. If I just had been a bit faster than I could've changed it. Then I could've fixed what was going to go wrong. If I just had started running faster.... but it is too late now. I need to live here now. "(Y/n) are you alright?" I heard Hiro ask me. I noticed that he was now standing in front of me. "Yeah, I am fine." I told him. "But you're crying." He pointed out. "I am?" I touched me cheek and now noticed that I was indeed crying. "Don't worry about it. I was just thinking about things. Now, I'll tell you the story later. Can I first get a shower and some food? It has been days since I last ate." I asked everyone. "But you just went away." Tadashi said. "Well if I indeed just went away, why would I say that it was a long story. Seriously, if it was a story of five minutes then I would have told you it already." I told him. "There she has a point. Come on (Y/n), let's get you cleaned up. Then you can tell the story by some tea." aunt Cass told me, and I nodded. This is my life now.

~~~~~~~~~

Gutentag reader!

How are you feeling? 

Question of the chapter:

 What kind of things do you love to think about?

I like to think about fiction and stuff like that. I also love to think about deeper stuff...

Well that was the chapter from this week!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja