Chapter 10

Let's continue! (F/a) is favorite animel!

---(Y/n) POV---
"Wake up! We are going to the carnival!" I heard a very happy Hiro say. "Let me sleep. I'm tired." I answered. "Nope, you are waking up right now." Hiro said. Now he pulled me of my bed. I didn't want to go out my bed, I wanted to sleep till my parents were back. But that will never happen. "Hey, are you okay?" I heard Hiro say. "Yes, just tired." I answered. I looked at him, and he looked back with a concerned look in his eyes. "Okay, just come out of your bed already. Or we will be late!" Hiro said with a smile. "Okay." I said and Hiro walked out of the room. I grabbed a (F/c) tanktop with a sign of (favorite serie/anime) on it. I took normal jeans and my favorite shoes. I did my hair like a always did it and walked downstairs. When I was there I smelled pancakes, like my mom maked them. (What was like twice at year, but who cares. I liked them) I walked to the kitchen and saw aunt Cass backing pancakes, Hiro with a face stuffed with pancakes and Tadashi, who was lauging at his little brother. "Not so much at ones knuckelhead." He said. "Good morning (Y/n), how did you sleep?" aunt Cass asked. "I slept well, thanks for asking." I said. I didn't sleep so well, but why would they care? "Go take a seat, the next pancakes should be done soon." She said and I took a seat. "And do you want to go to the carnival with Hiro?" Tadashi asked. "Yes, it should be fun!" I said "Wait, I am going just with Hiro?" "Yes, I need to do something for school, and aunt Cass wants to keep the cafe open, because with the carnival there will be more visitors." Tadashi said. "Okay." I looked at Hiro, who still has pancake on his face. It looked quite funny. "Hiro, you have something on your face." I said while I pointed at his face. He blushed a bit and took a servet. "Here are your pancakes, honey." Cass said and gave me my pancakes. "I need to go, otherwise I will be late." I heard Tadashi. "Bye." aunt Cass, Hiro and I said. "Bye, and have fun!" Tadashi said and he walked out of the door. I ate my pancakes, and when I was done I looked at Hiro. "Are you done?" Hiro asked. "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "That's great, let's go!" He said and took my hand.  At the touch of his hand touching mine, I felt little sparks in my stomach. With that feeling still with me, we left to the carnival.

When we came on the streets, was it full of lights and stalls. It looked wonderfull. The streets were crowed with much people walking around, the people were smiling en talking to each other. I suddenly saw a blonde haired man with electric bleu eyes who asked a brown haired woman with a eye color that I couldn't place really. to marry him. "Piper Mclean, when I first met you I didn't know you, but you did know me. We sailed together to Europe and we had great adventures. I swore on the Styx to protect you forever, and I can do that only in one way. I love you with all my heart and I hope you want to make me the happiest guy alive. Will you marry me?" He asked. She looked shocked. Then she nodded. "Yes! Of course!" she said and hugged the guy. I started to clap and said: "Congratulations! And good luck!" They looked at me and smiled. "Thanks." The boy said. I looked at Hiro and he smiled. "So, what do you want to do?" he asked. "I don't really know." I said. "I have an idear!" Hiro said and he started walking to something. 

~~Time skip through a rollarcoaster, and much other attractions~~

~~Hiro's POV~~

Even after al those things in didn't saw (Y/n) smile. The day is almost over and I really want to see her smile. Then an idear popped up in my head. I walked to a stall where you could win (F/a) animal pluche's. I thought (Y/n) really liked those. It was a ball throw game, and let's just say that I am not so good at aiming, but I can try. I gave the owner of the stall some money. "Good luck." he said and I started to throw. I hit the aim and I won. "Yes!" I exclaimed. "You won, so pick one (F/a)." the owner said. "(Y/n), which one do you want?" I asked her. "Uuh, that one." She said while she pointed at a (F/c) (F/a) pluche. "Okay." The owner said and he grabbed it. "Here." He gave it to (Y/n) and she said: "It's so fluffy, I am gonna die!" She hugged the (F/a) tight, and I saw a little smile on her face. It was little, but still beautiful. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Sorry, this one is 2 days late, but here it is! I am really busy with school so it is really difficult to update. But still here is it. The next chapter it is movie time! So if you haven't see to movie and you don't want spoilers you can wait till you saw the movie. 

Did anyone know the characters who married? (they are from HoO)

Question of the week: 

What is your favorite serie/anime?

Mine are Sherlock (BBC), Fullmetal alchemist, Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Soul eater and Supernatural. 

Till the next time (^-^)/! Asja