Chapter 11

It's movie time! Enjoy! maybe the text isn't totally right but I try!

--Your POV--

"Come on (Y/n), we can go botfighting!" Hiro said to me. "Hiro you know that botfighting is illegal!" "I just want to show you my new bot." He walked to me. "Please (Y/n). I promise nothing will happen!" He promised. "Okay....." I said to him and he smiled. 

We walked in a alley, and so we came in a crowed place full of people. The people surrounded a circle and we were not really close, but I could hear the smashing of metal to metal. "I am going next." Hiro whispered to me. "Okay, be carefull." I said to him and he nodded. I heard the crowd cheer, and it looked like one bot won. "Stand up! The winner, by total annihilation, Yama!" a woman said and she walked to the ring. "Who is next? Who has the guts to go to the ring with small Yama?" a fat guy (probaly Yama) said, talking in third person. I saw a man who hide his bot behind his back and one who just pulled the head of his own robot. Hiro stepped forward and said "Can I try?" Yama looked at him. Now I could have a better look at the ring. "I have a robot, I built it myself." He said to Yama. Yama and the crowd started to laugh. The woman with one eyepatch looked at Hiro. "Beat it kid, house rules, you gotta pay to play." she said. I didn't see Hiro bring any money,so maybe he quit? "Oh..uhm, is this enouhg?" Hiro said holding out a bunch a money. When did he pack that? "What's your name. little boy?" Yama asked Hiro. "Hiro, Hiro Hamada." Hiro said to him. How stupid can he be? Not even thinking of a fake name? Now they could search him if he does anything wrong! "Prepare your bot, Zero." Yama said and put some money on the plate. Hiro did that too. They put their bots in the ring and sit down. Yama did a thing with his neck and you could hear his bones. What a awfull sound. Hiro did the same, but just made the noise with his mouth. It was quite funny. The eye patch woman held a red parasol in the middle. "Two bots enter, one bot leavves. You're ready? Fight!" she said and the fight started. Hiro's bot stand up and walked weird, while Yama's bot walked over to Hiro's bot. Yama's bot lifted Hiro's bot in the air and sliced it in three pieces. Yama laughed. "That was my first fight. Can I try again?" Hiro asked. "No one likes a sore loser, little boy. Go home" Yama said and he began to grab the money. "I have got more money." Hiro said and held up even more money. When did he grab that? And how is he going to fight if his bot is broken? Yama smiled and laid down more money. Hiro did that too. "Fighter ready?" the eye patch woman asked "Fight!". The fight started again and Hiro's bot build himself up. "Megabot, destroy." Hiro said a bit evily. Yama looked suprised. Megabots face turned red and looked angry. Yama's bot started to attack but Megabot dodge every move. Hiro looked bored. Megabot turned in three parts and started to destroy Yama's bot. First it took of one arm and with that arm he smashed of the other arm. Megabot trhow the other arm away and climbed before the face of Yama's bot. Megabot first started to hit his face and then, again in three parts, he pinched the head of Yama's bot off. Megabot landed and bowed before Yama. "No more little Yama." Hiro said smiling. "What...what. This is not possible!" Yama almost screamed. He was getting angry. "Hey, I am suprised as you are. Beginners luck. Do you wanna go again? Yama." Hiro said. The last thing sounded scared and the people moved away from Hiro. I just kept standing and came in the sight. Yama threw Hiro against the wall. "No one cheats on Yama!" Yama screamed. "Hey..." Hiro started but Yama didn't listen. "Treat him a lesson." Yama orded the three guys who were standing around Hiro. The walked to Hiro. "Hi guys, let's talk about it." Hiro said. I walked to Hiro and stand before him. "If you want to hit him you first need to hit me." I said. "No problem." The middle one said. As soon he said that a light came our way. It road the guys kinda over. They just fell on the ground. "Hiro, (Y/n), Get up!" It was Tadashi. "Tadashi, what a good timing!" Hiro said happy. I sat first behind Tadashi and Hiro sat behind me. Tadashi put Hiro a helmet on and he gave me his helmet. As soon as he did that he road away. The alley in. I was holding a grip on Tadash but Hiro just looked behind him. What the hell was he doing? Hiro suddenly held his bot in his hand. "You okay?" Tadashi asked. "Yeah." Hiro answered. "You hurt?" Tadashi asked Hiro again. "No." Hiro said. Tadashi asked me: "(Y/n), please hit Hiro for me." I did what he said "Then, Hiro, what were you thinking, Knuckelhead?" Tadashi asked. We came by a death end and Tadashi turned around. "You graduated from highschool at the age of 13 and this is what your doind?" Tadashi asked to him like he was crazy. For us were Yama and his men standing. "Hold on!" Tadashi ordered us. Hiro grabbed my shoulders and I grabbed Tadashi. Tadashi drove up something and we flew over Yama. We landed save. "Botfighting is illegal! You gotta get yourself arrested!" Tadashi yelled at Hiro. "Bot fighting is not illegal!" Hiro said. "Betting on bot fighting that's, that's illegal. But look at this!" He showed Tadashi some of the money "and there is no stopping me!" Hiro said. Then Tadashi stopped. "Oh no." Tadashi said and when I looked up I saw the police. We got arrested. 

~~~~~~~~

Bonjour reader of this story!

What do you think so far?

Well here is your second chapter of this week, and next there will be max one chapter. But I have a sleep over so maybe he come up later. (like in the next week on monday or tuesday.)  But maybe he is just on thursday or friday!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja