Chapter 66

Then you died LOLZ.... JK, let's continue where we left of.

---(Y/n) POV---

This time I wasn't falling. That couldn't be right, right? Normally I would be falling, or that was at least happening the last few times I went through any portal. This time I was walking, on nothing. Well, there were colors and stuff like that, but they seemed far away, while looking very close. It was just very weird, and I didn't like it at all. I looked behind me once, but there was no sign of a portal. For all that I know I could be walking in circles, without even noticing! I didn't know where I was going, or what I could see. Maybe I will be walking forever? Stuck in this colorful place, without ever touching the colors. Maybe everything will turn black and white some day? Never getting to see the colors again. I didn't know. I didn't want to know, so I kept walking. 

After some time, I didn't care how long it was, the colors started to change. Better said, the colors started to take a form. They got close, and started to make sense. I started walking a bit faster, and the more I walked, the more shape I could see. It was like the colors were making a hall, but I wasn't sure, so I kept walking. 

I now started to feel my feet. I did walk in a hall, but it seemed endless. I was thirsty, and hungry. I wanted to sit down, and just lay there, but something inside me told me to continue, to keep going, to stay determined. Where was this hall leading me? Could this be the end to me? I didn't know, and I did want to know, so I kept walking. 

I was walking, when I suddenly saw figures in the distance. What was that? The end of the hall? Could I trust it? Or should I turn around? No, I can't turn around now! I have walked for so long, and my legs are going to bring me somewhere. If this will be the end, then so be it. I won't give up! Who could these figures be? I wanted to answer that question, so I kept walking. 

I could now make out that there were eight figures, some looking older than others. They seemed all really familiar. I couldn't see who they were, nor did they see me. I did notice that they looked around, like they don't know where they were. I wanted to know why I knew them, so I kept walking. 

I now was just a few meters apart from them, and they finally noticed me. I already knew who they were. "Is that...." Hiro asked me and I mean the older Hiro, the one from the world that I just escaped from. "That is (Y/n)... But how...?" a Nico asked me. Yes, A Nico. There were two of them. "I think this happened when I choose the other world to live..." I told him. "Uhm.. well no. I don't think so. Because I just came here. The Leemte swallowed me, I came here and five minutes later the others started coming." Fred told me. I looked at him, and than hugged him. "I missed you, bro."  I told him, and he smiled. "I missed you too." Fred told me. I nodded while being in the hug. "There is just one more thing." Fred said, and we broke the hug. "This won't last forever." he told us. I nodded understanding. "I was going to an other dimension, and now you guys were here. I don't think I will be here for long." I told them, saying my thoughts out loud "But how will I continue? I mean, the hallway stops here." I said to everyone. "I think I know how." one Nico told me "You just need to have the determination to go on. You need to be prepared to leave your old life behind, and start a new one without any of us. I know it isn't going to be easy, but you need to try." he continued. I felt sadness come over me. "Without any of you? But how?" I asked him. "I know it will be hard, but you will just lose the people from one world. The other world will still have it all. Except for me." Nico told me "We screwed up." He said, gesturing to him and the other Nico. I nodded. "So the other world will still have a Honey, a Gogo, a Fred, a Hiro, an aunt Cass, a Wasabi?" I asked everyone. The nodded. "But do you want to go on?" Hiro asked me. "I... I wish we could have lived together, in peace. But it is too late for that, isn't it?" I told him, tears coming in my eyes. He nodded sadly. "I get it. Hey, at least make the other Hiro happy, and give Tadashi a hug for me." He said to me. I nodded. "Can... Can I get one more hug, before I go?" I asked them. They all smiled (sort off) and gave me a group hug. "I will miss you guys. It won't be the same anymore." I said. "We know." aunt Cass said to me, and they began to fade, while I began to fall. "We all love you." Honey told me and Gogo nodded, approving. I smiled sadly. "Just one more thing." I said, the fall going faster. "Nico, what did you say before you pushed me into the portal?" I asked the Nicos, the people fading more. "Everything to make you happy." The Nicos said in unison. I smiled, now free falling, without anyone around me. "I'll do my best to be happy. For all you." 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hai Reader! 

Question of the chapter:

What is your favorite moment of my fanfic (yet)?

I just really want to know! 

Till the next time! (^-^)/

P.S. It is going better with my tooth now! Way better!