Chapter 59

Please enjoy the story!

--(Y/n) POV--

We were walking for five minutes. As I suspected the whole thing, all the walls, everything, was just plain. No real difference between the colors grey and white. We had taken many turns, and I was sure we would take many more before we would arrive by Hiro. I held the note for Hiro in my hand, tightly. What was wrong with Hiro?

After another long time of walking aunt Cass stopped. "(Y/n), he is in here. Gogo will go in there with you, and we will watch from a other room." aunt Cass told me. "Why? Why all these precautions?" I asked. "We will tell you after you have given the note. We first want to know how the note affects him, and what he thinks about you." aunt Cass answered. I knew that I had no choice but agree, so I did. 

I walked in first, with Gogo close behind me. What I saw inside the room shocked me. Hiro was chained to the wall before me. His hair was messier than before, and someone has given him a black eye. He was sitting like he couldn't get up anymore. His head was down, but when we came in he looked up. He looked me straight in the eyes. His eyes, who were normal full of happiness, were now filled with confusing, sadness and something I couldn't place. I knew he couldn't see me yet, because I was still in the shadows. "I'll stay here. You go to him." Gogo whispered into my ear. I walked into the light, and the first thing I saw in Hiro's eyes was hope. "(Y/n).. You're here?" He kind off asked me. "Yes I am, and I have something for you." I told Hiro. "Is it something they want you to give me? Is it something that will finish me off?!? Did they send you?!" Hiro screamed out. "No! I came here on my own!" I tried to calm him down. "They're all fake! I tell you! They are all just playing! This whole world is fake! The only ones that are true is you and me..." Hiro finished his rage. I wanted to question him about what he said, but I thought that I could better first give him the note. "Alright Hiro. Here is a note. The note is from the Tadashi of the other world." I said, in the hope that Hiro would stay calm. Hiro did nothing, so I walked slowly towards him. I gave him the note, and he first just looked at it. Then he looked up to me. "Do you promise that this is from Tadashi? Is it not a kind of trick?" He asked me. I nodded. "I promise." I promised him and he slowly opened the envelope. After a few minutes of him reading it he angrily threw it away. "You lair!" He spat. "You LAIR! How dare you to MESS with me like THAT!" He screamed angrily. He stood up slow, and I was stepping away. Hiro was really scaring me right now. "You PROMISED! HOW DARE YOU TO MISS USE TADASHI'S NAME!" He looked me in my eyes. In his eyes was an empty place. He suddenly began to laugh. Mad laugh. "Why did I think I could trust YOU!? HA! What a JOKE! After SIXTEEN years, and you, you give me THIS!" Hiro was slowly stepping closer to me. I grabbed the note that was on the ground fast. "Hiro, I think you misunderstood the note!" Hiro's empty eyes stared at me. "HOW DARE YOU TO SPEAK TO ME!?!" He suddenly lunged forward, but his chaines prevented him from reaching me. I ran away, towards the shadow, towards the exit. When I was in the shadows I looked behind me. Hiro was sitting on his knees, looking down, looking broken. I didn't know what was wrong with him. "....." I heard him mumble something. Suddenly he screamed out. "(Y/N)! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" The pain that was in those words, it stabbed my heart. I want to go to him, and hug him. But Gogo grabbed me by my hand and tugged me out the room. When we were out, aunt Cass, Honey and Wasabi came walking towards us. "(Y/n)? Are you alright?" Wasabi asked me with concern. "I.... I am fine. Just shocked." I told them, and they all looked at me with pity. "So now you have to explain me everything. I don't think Hiro will do it." I said and they nodded. "Let's just go to the canteen, we can sit there while explaining it to you." Honey said. "Alright" I agreed. 

We came into the kitchen and sat down. "Alright, this is going to be much to take in at once, but we will try." aunt Cass said. I nodded, not knowing what to expect. 

~~~~~~~~

Dulle reader! 

*Laughs evil* You will never know what happened to Hiro! HA!

Jk. It'll be in the next chapter.

Question:

What is you favorite fan-made song? 

Mine is Child of Death. (It's about Nico di Angelo) 

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja