Chapter 57

Hope you enjoy!

--(Y/n) POV--

I looked at Hiro. "How long did you say that I was gone?" I asked Hiro. "For sixteen years. I am thirty now. But you don't look like you have aged. Where were you? Why didn't you come back? I thought you were dead, we all thought you were dead." Hiro told me. I saw tears shining in his eyes. "I was in a sort of mid-dimension. The only things there were the Nico's and me. It felt like I was there for a few hours, but not for sixteen years." Hiro suddenly looked at me with hope in his eyes. "The Nico's, did they say something? Maybe there is now a way to end this madness." Hiro asked me hopefully. "Nothing good I guess. The only thing they said was 'You'll choose, you'll life.' Nothing that could make the Leemtes go away." I told him. Suddenly Hiro looked down, his hair covering his face. It was like he suddenly realized something worse than first. When he looked up he smiled, but I could see through that faced, that mask. I had known people who put that up, people who want to hide themselves from the world, from their friends, people who want to hide their pain for everyone, but especially from themselves. They don't want to be hurt, so they lie that much till they believe self that they're not broken. "Hiro, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing. Really nothing. Let's go and see the others. I think they would love to see you again." He had changed the subject. What was going to happen? Why the mask? Because we need to have a mask that you never take off.......

We walked through the hallway we were in. Sometimes there was light, the other times we walked from darkness to our next light. We took a turn to our left, and we came into a room. The room wasn't big, and it was grey. One light source was in the room. It was in the middle, and the corners were still dark. "(Y/n) wait here, I'll get your friends." Hiro walked away. "What did he mean with 'my' friends?" I whispered to myself. I stood in the room, just looking at the grey, stone walls. I turned around so that I could see the door. After some time I heard voices. "Hiro, if this is again a trap we won't let you loose again! You already went outside, and that's against the rules!" It sounded female. "I know! I know! But I saved someone!" That was Hiro. The door opened and I saw Hiro walking in first. After him came in four other people. They all looked familiar. "(Y/n)?" The oldest looking person asked. "Yes.... aunt Cass?" I asked the person. She looked surprised. Well to be frankly, all the other people looked surprised. Suddenly aunt Cass hugged me. "It's really you.. after all these years." She whispered into my ear. I felt something wet fall on my shoulder. "Yes it is." I assured her. I while hugging, I looked to the other persons. I was sure that they were Honey, Wasabi and Gogo. But were was Fred? Aunt Cass broke the hug. "Now you, Hiro Hamada, will be punished for leaving this hideout! What if the Leemtes would find this place?" Aunt Cass asked Hiro really angry. She walked up to Hiro and grabbed him by his ear. "Oww! Let go! Your not real!" Hiro screamed. Aunt Cass didn't loose her grip and started walking away. "I'll be right back." She told us, and continued walking away. 

"What was that about? Why did he say that your not real?" I asked the ones left behind. "That's a bit of a long story, let's first reunite." Honey said, I heard pity in her voices. "Alright. You guys are Honey, Wasabi and Gogo right?" They all nodded. "And you're (Y/n). The real one I mean." Gogo asked. "Well, so far I know I am real." I told them "But where's Fred? I don't see him here. " I asked them. "Fred.... Well, when you disappeared the portal opened for the first time. The Leemtes came out, and the first person they took was Fred. In the main time portals opened all over the world. Everyone was in panic. There was panic in the disco, in the parks, everywhere. We ran for our lives. The first day many people died." Wasabi explained. "His last words were, please let my sister sing on my funeral. The note is in my bag." Honey said. I looked at them questioning. "What note? And who is his sister?" I asked them. "Well, the note we found was addressed to you. I'll get it for you." Honey said and she walked away. I looked down at the ground. 'He thought of me as a sister?' 

~~~~~~~~~

Bello reader! 

It hurts to write this.... did I get a heart or something?

Question of the chapter:

What's your favorite theme?

Mine is the one from Undertale... or Tokyo Ghoul..

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja

*Dances away*