Chapter 6

And continue by were we stopped!

"Yes sir!" I said . Hiro smiled.

I stood behind the tree, waiting for Hiro and Tadashi to return with Jamie. I suddenly got hit by a snowball. "Jack!" I yelled. "How did you know that?" I heard. Jack came flying towards me. " Who else would throw a snowball to me, right now?" I said back. "Well, let me see, Jamie or one of the guys who you were walking with." I laughed. "The guys are getting Jamie and I am supposed to scare him!" I said while I again stepped behind the tree. "You know that isn't going to work? Let me help you." Jack said. " Uuh... sure." I said back. that next thing I know was that I was lifted from the ground and set in the tree. "Look now you're going to scare him." I wanted to say something but I heard voices coming to me. Jack sit next to me on the branch. Jamie, Tadashi and Hiro were now under the tree. I wanted to jump but Jack stopped me. They walked pas the tree. I saw that Hiro looked behind him. He elbowed Tadashi, and said something to him. Tadashi looked behind him. "Look, now they are going to look for you and after some time I will let you down. Okay?" Jack whispered to me. "Okay." I whispered back. Hiro now said something to Jamie and they turned around. When the were under the tree again, Jamie said "I don't see her. Are you sure it was this tree?" "Yes I am, look you can see her footprints right here." Hiro said while he pointed at the footprints I made. "Okay, but who said Jack didn't make them?" Jamie says back. Jack gave me now a snowball, and pointed to Jamie. 'you throw to him I do the others' he mouthed. "Well if this Jack exsits, would he make footprints. Because like you said, if you don't believe you don't see him, so why would you see the footprints?" Hiro said. Jamie wanted to say something back but I threw the snowball in his face. Tadashi and Hiro started to laugh, when they suddenly got hit by snowballs to. I saw little blue snowflakes by their eyes. They looked confused around. "Jack!" Jamie yelled. "Okay, you got us!" Jack said while he lifted us down. Now I could see that their faces were covered in snow. I laughed my butt of. "What's so funny?" Tadashi asked. "You should of seen your faces! It was priceless!" I laughed more.

Then I looked at Jamie. "Hey, long time no see." I said. "Are you still the same Jamie?" Jamie smiled. "Yeah, I am. And are you still the same (Y/n)?" "Probaly. Why would I change?" "I don't know. Did you throw that snowball?" "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "I am going to get you back!" He yelled and started to make a snowball. "Wait! Before you throw, Hiro, Tadashi, this is Jack frost. Jack those two idiots are Hiro and Tadashi." I said when I felt a snowball hit my back. Now I grabbed snow and threw it to Jamie. He throw back but I ducked, so the snowball hit Tadashi. And that's how the fight started.

After a view hours of snow Jamie needed to go. "Bye!" I said while he ran away. Now I was there with Tadashi and Hiro, Jack had left a hour ago to let it snow somewhere else. I started to shiver. "Are you cold?" Tadashi asked. "Yes." I said. "Here have this, it should keep you warm" Hiro said and put a scarf on me. "Thanks." I muffeld through the scarf. "I think we should go home, it's getting dark and aunt Cass is probaly getting worried." Tadashi said. And with that we got to the lucky cat café.

When we got there aunt Cass gave us warm chocolate milk, with marshmellows in it . (If you don't like marshmellows then without! I really like marshmellows.) and she got you a cupcake. "Here sweeties, and did you have fun?" Cass asked. "Hell yeah!" Hiro said and he began telling.

Best Christmas EVER!

~~~~~~~~

So here is it! Hope you liked it! Next chappie should be out this week if there aren't any suprises

Pleas vote and comment!

Till the next time! (^_^)/

Asja