Chapter 65

Enjoy the story!

---(Y/n) POV---

Well, that really cleared my thoughts. Hint the Sarcasm. I now know that I need to choose between Tadashi and me, and with that I choose between the worlds. I will destroy at least one world. One world I can't save. Apparently Boy did help me, sort off. I have some answers now, that I didn't have before. Now I just need to do it. I need to make the choice, because I can't be forever in this mid-world. I stood up from sitting, and looked at my reflection in the river. It was still burnt, but I was still (Y/n). I looked away, and I started walking back slowly. 

When I walked to the hill, I saw no one. Nowhere were people, or animals. Nothing was here. I knew that this world shouldn't exist. Now I knew that this place was a mid-world, I could feel that something was off. It felt like there was a tension, it felt like the calm before the storm. I was the one that would make the storm happen, and everything around was still calm. I was the one that was going to destroy, and I was the one that was going to make a world. 

I stopped walking. I was standing on the hill. I knew that it must happen here. On this hill, that first meant nothing. I looked at the horizon. The horizon with the colors of fire, with the colors of cold. The horizon that brings you calm, while it changes. I looked around, waiting for fate to take control, waiting for my time to choose. While waiting, I had also the time to think about my choice. 

After some time I heard some sounds behind me. I looked, and there I saw Tadashi. He was burnt, and I now remembered my own state. "It's time. Who will life (Y/n)? What world will you save?" Tadashi asked me, but he didn't sound like Tadashi. This was the moment, the time. I had made my choice clear in my mind. I knew what was right. "I'll save you, and your world." I told Tadashi, my voice shaking. "If that's your choice, then how do you want to die?" Tadashi asked me, smiling cruelly. "W-what do you mean?" I asked him back, getting scared. "Well, how will we make your choice clear to the world? One of us needs to die!" Tadashi laughed insane "So, how do you want to die?" he asked me again. "I-I don't know." I responded to him. Did this really have to happen? Why can't we just make it clear by screaming it? "Then I'll just do the deed." Tadashi said, and he lunged forward. Tadashi grabbed me by me throat, holding me up in the sky. "T-ta... tadas...hi.. stop..." I begged with the words barely making it out of me. Surprisingly, Tadashi put me down on the ground. "Did you change you mind?" Tadashi asked me. "No, I didn't but-" I started. "WHY DID YOU TELL ME TO STOP THEN?!?! ARE YOU AFRAID TO DIE?!?!" Tadashi yelled to me. I backed away. "Well-" I wanted to explain. "THEN LET ME KILL YOU!! Don't you want this to be finally over?" Tadashi asked me. "I would love it, when this is over. But I won't die. I need to stay alive because I promised so many people. I need to stay alive because I am weak, and I need help. I need to stay alive because Hiro loved me, because I am here, right now. I can't go, not now. Not yet." I told Tadashi firmly. He suddenly seemed very relaxed and a portal opened up behind him. "That's the thing that I need to know. Now I can reset some things. Thank you." He told me. I just looked at him, with a look that probably said 'WHAT THE DINGES DID JUST HAPPEN?!?' "It's difficult to explain, and you can never get the answer to all your questions." Tadashi told me "But right now the only thing that really matters is that it is almost over. For both of us, for all of us. If you go through the portal then you go to the world that you choose with your decision."  I nodded slowly. "Now, you can go through the portal. We here will find out what is going to happen here." Tadashi said. "But what if you just disappear?" I asked. "Whatever is going to happen, we won't give up. So don't give up wherever you are, okay?" Tadashi told me and I nodded. I walked towards the portal and went inside. This will be my new beginning, or maybe my end.

~~~~~~~~~

Filla Reader!

I got a tooth pulled out, and it kind of hurts.... but here is a chapter! I hope you liked it!

Question of the chapter:

Which thing would you want to happen in the next 3 years?

(Quiet random question...) I want to finish school, and meet some of my internet friends. 

Well, that was the chapter!

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja