Chapter 70

Enjoy the story, mate! (B/m) = Birthday month

---(Y/n) POV---

The next morning I woke up in the arms of Hiro. I immediately started to blush. How do I get out of this without waking up Hiro? Then I noticed Tadashi sitting on his bed, reading a book. I tried to get his attention by moving a bit, but it didn't work, and Hiro just gripped me a bit tighter. Then I started whispering. "Tadashi!" I whisper shouted. Tadashi looked at me questioning. I looked at him pleading for help. "I can't get out." I whispered to him. He just smirked to me, and started reading again. Well, I am not thanking him for anything. I glared at him, while he was reading. I started shifting a bit, in the hope of loosing Hiro's grip on me, but that didn't work at all. Hiro just started hugging me tighter. I almost couldn't get any breath. This guy is way too strong for a sleeping person. Seriously, shouldn't his muscles be relaxed or something? I now just started prying his arms of me, and accidentally waking Hiro up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." I told him, not too loud. I finally escaped his grip, and now sat straight. "Uhm? Oh, that doesn't  matter (Y/n). Was I holding you?" Hiro asked, half asleep. "Yes. You were holding her a bit to tight, bro." Tadashi answered from the other side of the room. Suddenly was Hiro fully awake, and blushing. "W-what?" Hiro stammered. "You were holding her, knucklehead." Tadashi repeated himself. Hiro became even redder (if that was possible). "I heard what you said!" He told Tadashi, and I started laughing. "What's so funny?" Hiro asked, and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "I just missed this so much. The two Hamada's making fun of each other." I laughed, and suddenly there was a big need for me to go to the toilet. I didn't know why, so I excused myself, and ran to the bathroom, leaving a confused couple of brothers behind.

When I sat on the toilet, I looked in my undergarments, too see blood. Oh shizz. I was on my period. I knew that my parents weren't here right now, and aunt Cass was probably busy in the Cafe at the moment. But I don't think that Tadashi and Hiro know what to do. What do I do now? I had no idea what to do at all, because this was my first time (in the story). I didn't know how long I was already sitting there, but suddenly Hiro knocked on the door. "Hey (Y/n), are you alright?" he asked concerned. "Yes... uhm no. Hiro could you maybe get aunt Cass for me? Or my mom, if she is here?" I asked him. "Why? And aunt Cass is probably in the cafe right now." Hiro told me, and I heard someone else walking closer to the door. "Hiro, please. I don't think you can help me with this one." I told him, hoping that he wouldn't question it. Then I heard Tadashi's voice. "First answer him, why?" Tadashi  asked me from the other side of the door. "I am on my period and I don't know what to do." I told him, feeling embarrassed. "Wait! This is the perfect moment to test the new function on Baymax!" Tadashi yelled out, and I heard him running away from the door. "Hiro, do you know what he is talking about?" I asked Hiro. "I have no idea. Wait you do know who Baymax is right?" Hiro asked me. "Yeah, I know who Baymax is. I just don't know what Tadashi wants to test, and what it has to do with me being on my period." I told Hiro, looking foward, to the wall of the bathroom. There was a calendar, that was on (B/m). I was suprised. It couldn't be (B/m) already? When I left the other dimension it was just (Other month than you birthday). "Hiro what month is it?" I asked him through the door. "It's (B/m). It's almost your birthday, right?" Hiro asked me. I nodded, but then realized that Hiro couldn't see that. "Uhm.... yes. Tadashi is taking long to get Baymax, isn't he?"  I asked Hiro. "He really is, but remember Baymax is not fast." Hiro told me, and speaking of the devil, I heard Baymax and Tadashi coming close. "Alright, (Y/n), open the door. Then Baymax can help you with everything. He also has a set of new undergarments." Tadashi said to me. "Sure, but could you and Hiro first leave? I am still in my own undergarments, and right now I don't want to put them back on." I asked Tadashi. "Okay, we are going away." Tadashi said, and I heard two pairs of feet walk away. "Well, let's get ready for this." I said as I opened the door to let Baymax in.

~~~~~~~~

Gello pals!

How are you doing?

I am sorry that I didn't update yesterday, but I had a party and it became a bit later then expected. 

Question of the chapter:

What are your ships in Big Hero 6? 

If you have non (Like me):

When is your birthday? (Which month?)

My birthday is in April! (on the 11th. That's next week ^-^) And I found a way to make another birthday special! (Screw the fact that I never did a Easter special or something like that. I just really like Birthday specials....)

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja