Chapter 44

Hope you're alright! And I hope you like the song! I'll say when to use it! It's Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance!

--(Y/n) POV--

One song later we were done with our drinks. There were now a few more people in the disco, and I thought I saw some familiar faces but I wasn't sure. "Are you enjoying yourself?" I asked Hiro, while I looked at him. "I sure am. Why wouldn't I? I am with you." He said with a smirk. I smiled at him. Suddenly the song I requested turned on. (You can start the song now!)

When I was a young boy,

My father took me into the city

To see a marching band.

He said, "Son when you grow up,

Would you be the savior of the broken,

The beaten and the damned?"

My smile grew bigger. "Yes! This is the song! Let's dance!" I told Hiro. "Are you sure? It doesn't sound like (f/s)." he stated. "It isn't my favorite, dork, but I do like the song." I told him. "Why dork?" He asked. I smiled mischief at him and said nothing. Then I dragged him onto the dance floor.

He said "Will you defeat them,

Your demons, and all the non-believers,

The plans that they have made?"

"But it sounds so sad. Why this song?" Hiro asked. "Because I like it. you just need to wait."

"Because one day I'll leave you,

A phantom to lead you in the summer,

To join The Black Parade."

When I was a young boy,

My father took me into the city

To see a marching band.

"Wow, I didn't expect that to happen." Hiro told me over the sound off the music. "It's going to be even better!" I told him.

He said, "Son when you grow up,

Would you be the saviour of the broken,

The beaten and the damned?"

Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me.

And other times I feel like I should go.

I was swing on the music, and Hiro looked weirdly at me. "Told you it would be better!" I yelled over the music. He looked at me and then he smiled.

And through it all, the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets.

And when you're gone we want you all to know.

We'll carry on,

We'll carry on

And though you're dead and gone believe me

Your memory will carry on

Suddenly Hiro grabbed my hands and started dancing with me. It was like swinging our butts, but then while holding hands. I don't really know if that makes sense, but I don't really care.

We'll carry on

And in my heart I can't contain it

The anthem won't explain it.